ROOT MI MAX
If you are a Xiaomi Mi Max user, then you can Root Xiaomi Mi Max and Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Mi Max. The Recovery we provide is the official version of TWRP for Xiaomi Mi Max. So here is the step by step guide to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Mi Max. Read the below note carefully before you Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Max.
Root-and-Install-TWRP-Recovery-on-Xiaomi-Mi-Max.jpg (55.08 KB, Downloads: 40)
2016-07-17 09:19:16 Upload
Files required to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Max –
1) First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlocking’option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Download TWRP 3.0.0 for Xiaomi Mi Max from above and place it in the folder where ADB installed and rename it to ‘recovery.img’.
3) Now go to installation directory open ADB folder and open the command window thereby pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in that folder.
1.1-MIUI-8-Second-Space-feature-explained.jpg (72.84 KB, Downloads: 36)
2016-07-17 09:20:48 Upload
4) Now connect your phone to PC and reboot the device into fastboot mode by typing below command or pressing “Power + Volume Down” button at the same time.adb reboot bootloader 4) You are in Fastboot mode now to check your connection by entering below command in command prompt. It will return your device serial number means your device properly connected. Check your driver if the above command is not responding.fastboot devices
1.1-MIUI-8-Second-Space-feature-explained.jpg (29.59 KB, Downloads: 30)
2016-07-17 09:22:44 Upload
1.1-MIUI-8-Second-Space-feature-explained.jpg (50.97 KB, Downloads: 35)
2016-07-17 09:23:27 Upload
7) With above command your phone boot into the recovery mode.
8) Now select your preferred Language and set it to what you want, tap “Never show this screen on boot again”, and Swipe allow modification.
9) Now Go to “Wipe” section and tap “Format Data”, and type “yes”. It will disable the Encryption and mount your storage.
10) In TWRP recovery navigate to Install Zip and select ‘SuperSu.zip’ to root Mi Max.
13) Swipe to install SuperSu and reboot your device. That’s it, you root Xiaomi Mi Max and install custom recovery on Xiaomi Mi Max successfully. The first reboot takes some time to start the system.
That’s all; this is the complete guide of how to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Max. If you have any questions, then comment below.