Delhi

[Recap] MiFCDelhi FanMeet Version 18.0 : Hat-Trick of Hands On Meets featuring The Redmi Y1 <3

2017-11-14 08:10:52
1514 33

Hello Mi Fans from the NCR! Are you ok?

The best news of the day is that Xiaomi has broken all records to grab the title of the #1 Smartphone Brand in India!!

This month's Hands On Experiential Fan Meet was the third in a row of it's kind after the Mi A1 and Mi Mix 2 were released in September and October respectively. This time around, stepping into the limelight was the all new Redmi Y1! The Best Selfie Shooter from Xiaomi featuring a staggering 16MP front camera and a Soft Tone front facing flash to tag along.

Moving on to the details how things unfolded this past Sunday, as per the norm it was my partner in crime Keshav who arrived early to the designated venue The Muhammad Shah Sayyid Tomb situated in the famous Lodhi Gardens. As the location is a fair bit far from my place I ended up reaching about half an hour late. :P

Few months ago we had planned another Hands On Meet here but that day the rains took a toll on us and we missed enjoying these beautiful and vast gardens. Have a look at the Map above to get an idea how enormous this park is!

Keshav and gang posing for the camera as well as handling registrations as members arrive and gather for experiencing the latest Smartphone in India by Xiaomi!

Meanwhile I arrived, along with the Redmi Y1 and a little Surprise Xiaomi ecosystem product from my vault the Mi Alarm Clock! Fans were waiting for me impatiently or maybe they were just waiting for the device :P

While old members are well aware of what our club does and why, it is equally important for the New Members who join us for the first time to know us better. While I was explaining everything we had another fun announcement to make. The #YourBestSelfie contest was announced and the instructions were pretty simple to follow.

Now thats how beautiful the Redmi Y1 looks from behind with the Tomb in the backdrop, making the picture look awesome!

Mi Fans posing with the Redmi Y1 and the joy can be spotted on their faces from miles away!

Selfie Time!! Now how can one check out the best Selfie shooter from Xiaomi without actually taking a Selfie? ;-)

In all their glory The Redmi Y1 and the Mi Alarm Clock!

Time for some candid moments from the Meet! :P When you are with friends, it makes you Happy!

Vishal here is trying hard to figure out why is this guy Fishing in his area! :P A fine example of a 'What's going on' moment! LOL :P

About time we assembled everyone who had arrived at this yet another AWESOME Meet!

Some of our latest joinees to the club posing with our Official Fan Club Banner! Their smiles tells us how making new friends makes you happy!

I don't remember whose idea was it, but it was a great one. To make a Human Symbol of Y1! With the Tomb in the background of course. ;-)

Meanwhile Keshav tried to capture the proceedings from a different vantage point.

What's going on here? Thor vs Hulk?? Haha!!

We then wrapped up the Meet and headed towards the Ice Cream vendor to take the Treat our friend Jitish Makkad had promised us to give for winning the all Amazing Mi6 in the Fastest Fingers First activity held during the Diwali with Mi promotions by Mi India!

P.S. : We held a #YourBestSelfie contest to further embrace the arrival of the first Selfie shooter by Xiaomi. Atendees had to post their selfies they took during the Fan Meet on Instagram/Twitter and tag us along with a couple of hashtags. The Winner takes home the MIUI 9 T-Shirt! Picking a winner was no easy task, given a lot of members have uploaded some really nice Selfies but we got there eventually!

Here's our pick for the winning entry by Rahul Yadav! And guess what? This particular picture was taken by the Redmi Y1 itself. No wonder this looked so good in comparison to others. Congrats Rahul, nice click brother!

Here's the runner up entry by Rajesh Kumar, looking sharp here brother!

Well that's all for this time around, we'll be back again next month with another exciting and amazing Fan Meet! Don't miss it!

Rate

Number of participants 3 Experience +36 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-11-14 08:10:52
Favorites13 RateRate

Bunny Pro

Praveen Bhajanka | from Redmi Note 3

i can see the enjoyment, great guys
2017-11-14 08:17:42
Love Xiaomi Products

Photography Team

Abhi_kiyoshi | from Redmi Note 4

Awesome thread! We all enjoyed alot. Hip Hip hurreeyyy!! :)
Congrats to winners too! You guyz totally deserve it. Loved your selfie. :) Cheers! ;)
2017-11-14 08:20:41

Bunny Pro

sanjaygupta | from Redmi 4

nice meet up thi bahi
2017-11-14 08:27:04

Bunny Pro

@k®am | from Redmi Note 4

wow really wants to be there
2017-11-14 08:27:49

Bunny Avanzado

Ajay Khd | from Redmi Note 4

Its  good  one
2017-11-14 08:29:40

Bunny Semi-pro

karsal | from Redmi Note 3

awesome guys
2017-11-14 08:31:37

Bunny Pro

Rahulb1403 | from Redmi Note 3

Awesome meet ...
2017-11-14 08:57:16

Bunny Semi-pro

Mr_Rj | from Redmi 4

very nice sir.....
2017-11-14 09:10:40

Bunny Pro

Umashanker Yadav | from Redmi 4

Idea of making Human symbol of Y1 was mine.
2017-11-14 09:34:46

Bunny Master

Ashoks | from Redmi 3S

Nice enjoyed
2017-11-14 09:34:55