Hi Mi Fans!
How are you all doing!? Hope you all are doing good.

Well, despite of Examination, I definitely know most of you have watched the Launch Event Redmi Y1 with 16 MP Selfie Camera & Flash, Didn't you? If not then let me tell you, Redmi Y1 & Y1 Lite were Launched in India.

The Lovely Box!!!

Therefore, we planned for a Campus Hands-On Meet this 13th November 2017 | Monday. The Fans who attended the meet got an opportunity to Feel the #SelfiePhone before they could buy. With the 16 MP Selfie Camera, the phone almost took Hearts of the Selfie Lovers in the Group.

Most of them were so much excited to take Selfie with the phone. Many of them took photos of the phone for bragging among Friends. The Automatic Flash Light was very eye-catching.

Selfieeee!!

By the way Mi Fans were not only Interested in the Front Camera but even tried out the Rear Camera.

We had a discussion about the Recent Mi Phone releases & but obviously the Lighting Fast MIUI 9 was the Attraction of the discussion.

Fans were very much excited to feel the Lightning Fast MIUI 9 in their respective Phones

Mi Fans discussing features of MIUI 9!!

While some Selfie enthusiast were busy taking Selfie we had a brief Introduction to the Mi Campus Clubs & all. Many users asked for MIUI 9 Stable release for their smartphones which was further solved by the schedule thread.

Busy checking his selfies on the phone!!

We took Group Selfie before Leaving the place. Though some were busy taking their own selfies.

Final Selfie!!

The discussion about Mi was never ending so we ended up with many of the Fans upgrading to Redmi Y1.

Wait! This isn't the end yet!

I have something special to show you all. These are all the selfies we took at the Venue. Made a Collage so that Thread doesn't seem long.

Enthusiastic Mi Fans

Thanks, Everybody to Make our First Fan Meet Remarkable. Personally, I enjoyed the Meet & the Selfie Camera of Redmi Y1 is Super Awesome for the Price. Hope to see you soon on the upcoming Fan Meet.

All the very Best for Your Exams.
Join our Mi CC - Parul Polytechnic Institute group on Telegram.
Or just hover over your Mi Smartphone Camera here

See you soon at the Telegram Group.

FAQ - (Frequently Asked Question)

Q - Why a group on Telegram and not on WhatsApp?

A - Telegram is having much more privacy than Whatsapp or any other Chat Application. Telegram doesn't require your mobile number, the account can be shared by user ID's. Your phone number remains hidden to other users. That's why we have decided to use Telegram.

That's all for this time, will be up with such interesting activities in future too! [Thumbs UP!]

Manvesh Kajale
President
Mi CC - Parul Polytechnic Institute