Delhi

[Recap] Mi FC Delhi V 18 Experiential Meet: Meet Redmi Y 1 - The New Selfie King

2017-11-14 10:13:03
330 3
Hello Mi Delhi Fans,

Hope all are doing well and I hope that you all are taking care of yourself as the whole of Delhi-NCR region is covered with thick layer smog and dust.

Coming to the main topic, as you all must be aware the Xiaomi very recently launched a brand new series which is Redmi Y1 which is Xiaomi's 1st Selfie Camera... yes guys you read it right Selfie Camera i.e. 16 MP front selfie camera with flash which produces excellent selfie clicks. Now coming back to the main topic, which is MiFC Delhi November month meet. So for this month as well it was decided to have an experiential meet with newly launched Redmi Y1 for Mi Delhi Fans. The venue finalized for this month meet was The Muhammad Shah Sayyid Tomb in the Lodhi Garden on 12th November 2017.

I reached the venue around 12:30 pm and quite a few number of fans were already there and were having interaction with each other. There are so many few fans as well, so core team members were interacting with them asking questions and responding to there queries. Keshav & Abhijeet took the responsibility of marking attendance of fans who came for the meet.

Hitesh arrived at the venue and everyone welcomed him with a loud cheer as the device was with him. He was also carrying another amazing Xiaomi product i.e. Mi Alarm clock.

Finally, fans got the device in their hand and one by one everyone started having hands-on of the device and getting a feel of the device and exploring its features and much-awaited selfie camera. Fans started clicking selfies and I was busy clicking them, below are some of the shots.

After some time, Hitesh started briefing to the new Fan club members about Fan club, what all a fan club does, its core team members and its functions and future plans. And also announced the selfie contest (#YourBestSelfie) to fans.

Here are few shots from the new device Redmi Y 1.... what do you say, how is the quality!!!!

We spotted a decent place to form Y 1 and get a group pic clicked with all.

Finally, we bid goodbye to each other with a promise to meet on upcoming meets.

Thank you to all the Delhi Fans who came to the meet and made it successful.

Regards,
Jagmeet

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +17 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-11-14 10:13:03
Favorites RateRate
nice the collages are loveable ...
2017-11-17 09:32:16

Bunny Master

Jagmeet Author | from Redmi Note 4

paramgagan