Pune

[Discussion] First Mi Home Pune opening moments through Mi Fan lens.....!

2017-11-10 23:44:44
159 3
Hey MIUI’rs & MI Fans

A pleasant welcome from Pune’ites  to our newest family location in Pune & that is brand new MI Home. On 10-11-2017, Mi Home, Pune has been inaugurated in presence of Mi Fans at First Floor, Seasons Mall, Pune

When an announcement has been made about Mi Home coming to Pune, I was too much excited for joining this event, and as this location is at walking distance from my office, & today I made it with pleasure (And yes, without any leave from my office ).

Though I was little late from my targetted time to be available at 9:30 AM to meet Mi crew members & other Mi fans, still I got chance to interact with all of them at the end. As this was morning time, I was expecting no crowd in mall & was perfect time to visit, and believe me that decision was right & moreover Mi team has made such arrangements which was very helpful to new guys visiting this place easily.

So guys, here is the location on map of season’s mall in the vicinity of Pune’s one of the prominent & best area that is Magarpatta(Photograph courtesy Google).

There are two approaches to this mall, first is from Kharadi road & other is from Magarpatta side gate. As I was coming from office, chose magarpatta gate however after entering straightly went to front side of mall, to see how’s fans get welcome.

Here all mi fans alongwith me were greeted with same well known orange color letters at entrance. A feeling was really awesome that officially Mi Home came to Pune.

Purposefully I went from ground floor to check scenario inside mall as I was expecting some way/direction notifications, however it was surprisingly more interesting, I got to see long billboard’s hanging from roof to down, advertising Mi A1 & India’s most selling Redmi Note 4 devices.

As I went ahead and about to take a stairs for first floor, I got to see beautifully placed Mi accessories kept at such a location with eyecatching decoration.

After going to first floor at right hand side got to seeanother nice decoration.

And now the location where red carpet has been set-up for Mi fans & early buyers

As I was little late, hence I missed ribbon cutting function,however I was tried to capture Mi team group photo here.

Registration counters were organized at left side of entry.

I also pre-booked device for my cousin, hence got registered & got Rs. 500 coupon (It was little time consuming because swipe machines were not ready at location, hence needed to rush ATM, withdraw cash & backto registration- That was a pain)

Once you enter  the homeI will call that “Wow Moment”.

I have visited lot many stores, but the placement of products has been kept such that all can roam around freely & catch a glimpse of your required device.

Another section which I liked here in mi store is the experience zone, like there are number of headphones, MI VR2 & Air purifier along with all redmi & Mi devicess were kept for your experience. I think that was one of the peculiar thing I liked here.

Here is counter at center which was basically giving product deliveries of phones to pre-registered users after accepting 500 INR discount coupon.

After taking delivery I got chance to interact with Mi official team members who were came from Bangalore for Mi Home inauguration, it was really nice conversation with all of them. On my request they posed for photo, thanks to you all in this photo.

Guys have you observed something interesting in above snaps which were capturing the counter and back side wall…Can you guess….Yes its something which will supposedly come to India and that is Mi TV. I loved it……! Waiting for official release...!

Another secret news I got from team that there will second Mi Home coming to Pune soon, may be other side of city…!

So Punekars be ready for having second Mi homes across Pune in coming days….!

2017-11-10 23:44:44
Favorites1 RateRate

Bunny Master

Rashid kamaal | from Redmi Note 4

Good to hear from you
2017-11-11 01:01:35
Hi, This looks really nice and was a great tour.
2017-11-12 12:52:38

Bunny Avanzado

krishna1116 | from Mi A1

thanks mi
2017-11-12 23:30:23