Redmi Note 4

[Review&Unboxing] [Device Team] Review of Global Stable MIUI 9 ROM on Redmi Note 4.

2017-11-08 01:24:28
9449 140
Hey MI Fans,
While the barrier of hardware manufacturing is already being removed, the embarking journey towards the technical sophistication and user experience free from skeuomorphism will be aggressively dominated by a provision of intelligent software services in the upcoming era; and MIUI 9 Global proves that, now that day is coming to you with surprise gift pack of MIUI STABLE ROM o rule the Custom Android World again.

MIUI 9 Stable in short:
With the introduction of MIUI 9, we aren’t just setting out for a better and lightning fast system. Instead, we aimed to create a fundamentally new medium, a new system for you with the structured built-in functions, that are not only irreplaceable but also adds value to your life. The launch of MIUI 9 Global Stable adds one more precious value to it, a system which is truly globalized and localized for international users!This has been the most awaited day for many MIUI fans around the world as Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 9 for Global Stable ROM which packs a bunch of new features and improvements including faster app load times, new design elements, shortcuts on the lock screen, split screen feature, smart functionality and more.

Highlights:
  • Deep-level system optimizations
  • Added improved image search
  • Simpler Home screen editing
  • Smart notifications filter
  • Shortcuts for frequently used features on the left side of the Lock screen
  • Improved readability for the start page of Messaging
  • Revamped and simplified 50+ features
  • New icons

My Opinion
  • After the update, I did not find much difference between MIUI 8 and MIUI 9, but according to Xiaomi, the Lightning fast feature, pretty new icon designs were quite amazing.

• The Split Screen in MIUI 9 is also a cool feature for all multi asking users which u will find at the top left on your recent task and it's pretty easy to access.

• There is no difference in Notification and Toggle layout s compared to MIUI 8. It’s easy to arrange toggles as you need.

• Battery backup to good for me as of the whole day test, I didn't feel that it has hogged my battery after the update on my normal usage, but still, the screen and the android system accounts for much of the battery from the Redmi Note 4.

• Now for the final touch, AnTuTu gave it a score of 59452 points which quite good, but considering there are many apps installed on my phones, yes it should be the culprit.

• After the update, you will find MI apps with updates for the MI Lovers.

Final Touch
  • It was a good experience on my side to take on the new update. I can really say it was really fast and I am happy with the new update, hopefully, Xiaomi will improve more on this on the succeeding incremental updates to come.

A Photo Collage showing my love for MIUI ...

Links are in trends

\- Thanks for being here -\

Rate

Number of participants 3 Experience +23 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-11-08 01:24:28
Favorites22 RateRate
2017-11-08 01:55:40

Bunny Semi-pro

mdfarhana84 | from app

nice.......
2017-11-08 02:00:11

Bunny Master

Asha@63. | from MIX

Great......
2017-11-08 02:06:32

Bunny Novato

Ankit Ghawri | from Redmi Note 4

where are the new features in miui 9 India version. i updated my redmi note 4 in the morning and it's same as miui 8. i can't find individual notification from senders in WhatsApp. i can't reply from notification shade. and i can't see animated icons on my phone. Also if I've to see the content of a message I've to swipe it with two fingers as was in miui 8. What has changed?
2017-11-08 02:33:51

Bunny Master

Amar Mundargi | from Redmi Note 4

Nice               
2017-11-08 02:34:10

Bunny Pro

GoodBoyKrishna | from Redmi Note 4

Nice Review
2017-11-08 02:36:37

Bunny Novato

1725859182 | from MI MAX 2

very good fast and furious
2017-11-08 02:36:46

Bunny Semi-pro

1724515415 | from Redmi Note 4

Ankit Ghawri
where are the new features in miui 9 India version. i updated my redmi note 4 in the morning and it' ...

app vault?? have u downloaded from channelog links or u got an ota update
2017-11-08 02:56:36

Bunny Novato

1596202738 | from Redmi Note 4

got the update
2017-11-08 03:04:09

Bunny Semi-pro

DevilSpidy | from Redmi Note 4

Except Cosmetic Change, MiUi9 deep level Optimisation and that's What I like in it.
2017-11-08 03:21:08
Devil..