Tripura

[Announcement] MiCC-ICFAI 2nd Meet: Experience the Newly Launched Redmi Y1 & Explore MIUI 9

2017-11-06 09:54:05
95 5
Hello ICFAI,
How are you guys? I hope all of you enjoyed our last Meet-up. This time MiCC ICFAI will be having its next Meet-up as an Experiential Meet-up for the latest Selfie-centric phone i.e. Xiaomi Redmi Y1. This will be our 2nd Meet-up and 1st Experiential Meet-up.

On 2nd November Xiaomi launched the Redmi Y1/ Redmi Y1 Lite, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the new ‘Redmi Y’ series in India,as it had promised.
Redmi Y1 has a 5.5-inch HD screen, is powered by Snapdragon435 Mobile Platform, runs on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with MIUI on top, packs a13-megapixel rear camera and a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash for both. The device not only features a high definition module but also performs better in terms of low-light pictures.

To know more about Redmi Y1 and Redmi Y1 Lite, check out this [Click Here]
And Xiaomi also launched MIUI 9. I hope everyone is excited with the new version of MIUI. As you all know it has been launched with Redmi Y1 / Redmi Y1 Lite, so many of those who has missed the launch event and the features of MIUI 9, there is a chance to know it in the Meet-up.

So, here the opportunity for you guys to hands-on the best selfie smartphone Redmi Y1 and experience it before anyone else. So, inviting you all the ICFAI Students to come and join us and make it a grand success.
The Details Are Given Below
Date: 13th November, 2017
Time: 1:20 PM to 02:00 PM
Venue: ICFAI University, Tripura
To locate the Venue please click on the link and find out @Google Map, ICFAI University, Tripura (Click Here)

Everyone will have a wonderful time at the meet. If you have any queries related to meet, then please join our WhatsApp group of MiCC-ICFAI University. For Join: Click Here

You can also contact me if you have any queries using below links on Telegram or on Mi Community:
Regards,
Akash Sarkar
President, MiCC ICFAI University

Previous Meet-up Recap Thread,
2017-11-06 09:54:05
Favorites1 RateRate

Bunny Master

Tappa | from Redmi Note 3

All the best for the 2nd and First Experiential Meetup.
2017-11-09 13:55:35
Happy to Help!
Tapash_Here

Mi FC President

MiAkash Author | from MI 5

Tappa
All the best for the 2nd and First Experiential Meetup.

Thank you!
2017-11-09 22:33:44

Happy to Help!
MiAkash

Bunny Master

Tappa | from Redmi Note 3

MiAkash
Thank you!

Most welcome, keep up bro
2017-11-09 23:13:52
Happy to Help!
Tapash_Here