Mi FC bulletin

[] [Compilation]Mi Fan Club: Upcoming Fan Meets for this November, Join us!

2016-11-20 02:50:12
5978 178
Edited by Bingo220 at 2016-11-21 11:12 PM

Hey Mi fans,
                    Mi Community is one of the happening place for all the Mi Fans in India. Like Hugo Barra, Jai Mani and Rohit Ghalsasi said it is place where you can learn about Mi devices & MIUI like Exploring Tips and tricks, Reporting Bugs, Giving Feedback and suggestions for MIUI, Interact withMi India Officials and partcipate in healthy contest and last but not the least The Mi Fan Club. Many cities are having Mi Fan Clubs, Presidents of each cities holds one Fan meet every month. In that Fan meet you come to know lot more about Mi products launched in India, You get Hands on with the latest launched product by Mi India, Healthy Interaction with others Mi fans from the respective city, You can deliver your message to Mi India Officials via The Presidents and many more. Happy to say this, All Mi Fan Clubs are big success in their respective cities and Many new Mi Fans are joining the fan club of their cities. To keep the tradition if Mi Fan club going here is the compilation thread of Mi Fan Meet taking place this month.

Hello Pune Fans,

Hope all of you have had a great Diwali. I know that most of you have been waiting for our next fan meet.

So here it goes. We have decided to meet on 27th November at 10 am at Parvati Hill. Parvati hill is also an observation point that offers a panoramic view of Pune city. I hope that all members will take part in this event and make it a great success. Also we will be contributing in Swacch Bharat Abhiyan and Endorse people to Keep Pune clean.

Theme:Keep Pune Clean, Swacch Bharat Abhiyan.
Date: 27th November 2016
Place: Parvati Hill
Time : 10 AM

Hey Mi Fans,
It's that time of the month when we reveal the plan of the monthly Fanmeet! So behold and get ready to have some fun on the 27th of November, 2016!
Often people ask us about the reason our club exists, let us tell you why very quickly! Our sole purpose is to build friendships by the means of a Fanmeet! Everything else is secondary, though there are perks of being an active member but what could better meeting like minded individuals?Nothing, really!
So if you're a die hard Mi Fan and are looking forward to have some fun while making friends, come join us as we the members of the Mi Fan Club Delhi get together for this month's Meet!

Venue: IITF, Pragati Maidan
Date: 27th November
Time: 12:30 PM

Mi Fan Club Ahmedabad fan meet on 27th November at Gandhi Ashram
Kem Cho ?

Hope you all enjoyed our last meet at Riverfront Park , If you missed it do check out This Thread

Hope you guys were waiting for the next meet to have the same fun and interaction with Mi Fans and here it is.

So if you're a die hard Mi Fan and are looking forward to have some fun while making friends, come join us as we the members of the Mi Fan Club Ahmedabad get together for this month's Meet!

Meeting Point: Mahatma Gandhi Ashram Sabarmati
Time: 2:00 PM

Thread Link:http://c.mi.com/in/thread-49141-1-0.html

Hi Mi Fans
It's been a long time since we meet.So,We are planning to arrange fan meet on this Sunday(27 Nov 2016) at 4:00Pm and the venue will be Krishnakanth park.The meet would be for 1 hour approx and we welcome all the fans to join us.We will be discussing about our Fan club and other things.If you have any ideas or suggestion's please PM me.If any changes are made will inform you in the telegram group.

Venue: KrishnaKanth Park (Meet at the entrance)
Time: 4:00 PM

Thread Link: http://c.mi.com/in/thread-50319-1-0.html

Namaskaram Mi Fans,

As we all know on 16th November , our Kerala FC is officially announced by our admins. We successfully conducted our first fan meet on October 9th with support of all our members mainly  @Neerajr and @Amalmuralee

Its a honour for me to announce our Second Fans meet  ! in Kerala is about to happen so get ready to have some fun,well just before coming to the details of the event... Our Main purposes of Arranging these fan meetings is to build friendships among us and enjoy also in the meantime learn more about Xiaomi Products. If you're a die hard Mi Fans and looking forward to have some fun while meeting up with new friends, come join us along with other members of the Mi Fans Club Kerala for a get-together this month.

Venue: Lulu Mall, Kochi
Time: 2:00 PM

Hello Vizag Mi Fans, How're u all?
I think you all are  eagerly waiting for Our next Fan meet.
So let me inform you that the "Seventh Fan Meet" of our MI FC Vizag
is going to be on27-11-2016 around 3 PM.
The location of our Meet is the most iconic part of our City "The RK Beach".
The theme of this meet is going to be "Panoramic Photo Walk".
Yep!!!! you are all going to take a lot of panoramas.

Venue: RK Beach
Time: 3 PM

Thread Link: http://c.mi.com/in/thread-50336-1-1.html

Hello Mi Fans from Mumbai,

Here we are yet again with another interesting meet for you guys. A Photo walk. Last time we did this, it was Mi FC Mumbai's first official meet. You can have a look at the recap threadhere. This will be out 7th Official Fan meet and we are sure that you will having a great time.

So you guys must be thinking why another photo walk??? We all know that given the proper guidance we can click great pictures with our Xiaomi devices and we have enthusiast photographer Viraj Nachankar with us who will be guiding us through this photowalk and give us some tips on capturing great photos. There are many essential things which help while taking great shots and he will be helping us achieve that.

Venue: Suvidha Store, Near Dadar Station (WEST)
Date: 3:30 PM, Sharp
Time: 26th November

Mi Fan Club Kolkata Fan Meet, 27th November

Hey Kolkata Mi fans,

Hope you guys had lot of fun during Durga puja and Diwali. Now it's time to have fun with you guys once again. We are going to celebrate our 5th Fan Club meet up this month. I hope you guys are also excited to meet once again as well as I am. In every meet up I met with new fans and members from Kolkata. Hope this time aslo we will meet with new fans around the City.We are still young and small fan club and we need your support to become a big one.

So, let's meet this sunday and make one full fun of Mi Sunday. And with fun let's show your photography skill too. I know there are lot of photoghraphers in the FC. So have a fun Sunday with photography.

Venue: Millenium Park
Time: 1 PM

Thread Link: http://c.mi.com/in/thread-50515-1-1.html

Mi fan Club Bangalore, Go Karting on 27th November

Hey Bengaluru Mi Fan!
What's happening???
Yeah, we know, it has been some time that we all have met and had some fun!
We had our first Mi Fan Club Meetup in May when we did a Photowalk at Cubbon Park. And then the next one was at a Snooker Parlour in July when we did the Mi Max Experience meet. After that, many things like the Kaveri issue and the festivals kept us from planning our next meet-up!

Anyways, leaving behind the past, let's all gear up for our next meetup! And this time, let's make it more adventurous. We have decided to keep our next Fan Meet at Torq03 (Ezone Club) in Marathahalli. Torq03 is probably Bangalore's longest Go Karting Track with Karts of different categories. It's also a good place for a group to meet and spend some time. Let's all meet up there and burn some rubber this Sunday.

Venue and Time: Click Here

Thread Link: http://c.mi.com/in/thread-52520-1-0.html

If you have any confusion about the Fan Meet, Then Open the links of respective Fan Meet Thread and contact the Presidents and Join the Telegram group if you Have not joined.

Rate

Number of participants 13 Experience +127 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2016-11-20 02:50:12
Favorites38 RateRate
compilation king
2016-11-20 03:08:01
★★★
President,
MiFC VIZAG
Amazing fan meets! I am glad to see Mi fans and their collaborative activities.
2016-11-20 03:18:51
Mi Community India
Edited by RAJUKAMMELLA at 2016-11-20 01:58 PM

We are ready...to have great fun.
2016-11-20 03:20:29

FEEL FREE TO P.M ME FOR ANY HELP.
TEAM WORK NEVER FAILS

Модератор

Rohit Bindal | from mobile

It always feel great to attend fan club meets and meet fellow Mi fans
2016-11-20 03:24:45

Модератор

Gowthi | from MI MAX

Good here this awesome news.
Get ready to have fun.
2016-11-20 03:44:29
Wonderful thread :)
2016-11-20 04:05:09

Intern Moderator

Keval Thakkar | from Redmi 3S

Come on Guys !!! We need ur support , Join us :)
2016-11-20 04:49:33
MIUI Feedback Moderator  & President of Mi Fan Club Ahmedabad.
Need Help PM me
I am ready
2016-11-21 03:37:52

Mi FC President

Achi.darlapudi | from Redmi Note 3

Keval Thakkar
Come on Guys !!! We need ur support , Join us :)

Lelo support
2016-11-21 10:07:46
★★★
President,
MiFC VIZAG

Intern Moderator

Keval Thakkar | from Redmi 3S

Achi.darlapudi
Lelo support

thanks for ur support bro :p
2016-11-21 10:22:52
MIUI Feedback Moderator  & President of Mi Fan Club Ahmedabad.
Need Help PM me
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Beta Tester
MIUI 8
Prisma
Redmi 3S
APP
6th MIUI
Mi Max
2016 Diwali with Mi