Mi Live

[] [Step-By-Step] Mi LIVE - All You Need to Know

2016-11-13 13:37:49
19616 216
Edited by Neerajr at 2016-11-20 10:22 PM

Hi Guys… As you guys already might have heard of Mi Live App if not you can read this thread:

Also you can read thread:

In this thread I will explain to guys all the features and function you must know while using Mi Live App which can now downloaded from Google Play Store

Oke then Let’s Get Started
Basic Installation

1) At First You Need to download Mi Live App which can be Downloaded from the Google Play Store

2) After Opening the Play Store Just search for “Mi Live” It will suggest with the apps

3) After that select Mi Live app (A Smiling White Star in a Golden Background) from the suggestion given you can see in the below screen shot

4)Next you need to Click INSTALL Button
5)It will then pop up a message like this which is you need to give permission for the Mi Live App you need to click the ACCEPT

6)Now it will starts to download

7)After completing installation it will be shown like this you will need to click on the OPEN button

The Mi Live App
8) During First time login Mi Live App will be Welcome us with this menu

9) You will get different login option from Facebook,Google,Instagram,MiAccount,Wechat,QQ,Webio which you can select your login method as per your wish

10) Phone Number or Mi Live id for logging

11)You can also use the Sign Up Option for joining Mi Live

After Login Process
12)The First Screen we get after logging is  that of Home
Its divided into two section Popular and Recent
In Popular we can see all the popular Hosts in the Mi Live

While moving to Recent section  we can see all the current live streaming Hosts

13)Also in the Popular section we can view the REPLAY of our Popular Hosts

14)Like in said above we can view REPLAY from My Feeds also we can get all the feeds from our Hosts we follow

15)Well this is the screen we get after selecting the one of main button in the Mi Live which can be selected by pressing that Round Yellow Button with camera icon below I will explain more on this…(btw this is me )

16)Next come our Personal Messages section where we can chat with our fellow MiLive Fans and Followers while messages from frnds will be showing directly and Messages from the Unknown persons will be shown in the “Message from Strangers”

17)Next option is for viewing our Profile and there from the settings we can make necessary  changes

Like this is the Settings Menu

How to go Live with the Mi Live App
18)At First, Coming back to the Home menu you need to click on the Golden Round button at
Centre
with camera icon

19) Then it will be directed to the screen shot given below…Here in the “Shareyour thoughts” you can write something short about the live stream you set to begin

20)Next option available is that you can add #HashTag from the “#Add topic” you can also custom set your live session with Public Live Stream, Password Protected Mode, Private Live stream here I am using Public live stream

21)Moving on we can set our own cover photos for the live stream from selecting “Select Cover” Option which we can select a photo with our camera or from our phones gallery

22)Adding it will  be shown in coverphoto option

23) After Adding the required #Hashtag and Cover photo we are all set for starting our live session before beginning with the live stream we can also share this news to our Instagram,Whatsapp,Facebook,Twitter,Wechat with which we can invite our friends to join with this live session

24) So it Begins…..It will starts count down with 3….2…..1

Features available during our  Live Streaming

25) Pressing (***) Three dot icon will pop up option for Messages and Message
Opening the Messages option we can send messages to our live streaming session and chat with our fans
26) In the Messages Itself… if we send a message after selecting the Shoutout button(Golden colour) We can highlight our Message... Just like in the below Screenshot I just use shoutout option to send “Hi”

27)Next option available is a (+) icon selecting that will popup options like
>Merge Audio
>Image (Can share and display Images to your audience
>Video (Can share video and display it to your audience)
>Effects (It can be used to make different sounds like laughing ,clapping etc..)
>Red Envelope (Can give Special Gift cards with your Fans)

Here I will show how merge audio works
With Merge audio option you can invite our fans From the Mi Live Session with a live conversation or live video chat itself like below screen shot  I am using live merge audio option to live video chat with our friends (btw this is karthik) during the live stream

28) In this next option we have beautify (we can improve our appearances)  and Filter (with this we change our colour shades )
***Also we get warnings like in this screeshot when your Internet connection is slow ***

29) If we select the Gear icon it will pop up this menu with which we have options like
>To Mute the Mic also select Different Audio Effect
>Mirror Effect (By Default its selected)
>Switch Camera (We can use this option switch between our front and back camera )
>Flash (We can use this option to turn on our Torch light which will act as a flash )

30) Like previously said in this final option we have the option to share and invite our live streaming with our friends using Instagram,Whatsapp,Facebook,Twitter,Wechat

Note: You Can Add Managers (like Your Frnds) From the "Manager" Tab inorder to control spam,ban comments and block inappropriate users when you are busy

[[ The More and More Live Streaming and chatting will gain you more fans also you can follow others ]]
Fans Menu

Following Menu

My Feed (Where all our Feeds will be shown)
Now let see.. How to Use Mi live while enjoying a Live Streaming from others
31) You need to select the your preferred Mi Live Host (Here showing screenshots from Three different persons)

32) As usual we will get a welcome message along with a warning (like given below)

33) After Selecting your Preferred Host,we will get as previously said get an option to chat with the our host using the ‘message’ app also same goes with the ‘share’ button and ‘messages’ button But the different you see is that we get a new icon showing a GIFT pack

34) So After selecting the Gift icon we can send Gifts and coins from the selected gifts availableto our Host during the live session which will also gain us experience points

35) We can refill our account using the “Top up” Option or also by going to the My Profile>Buy Gems>
We have this different payment options

Here this is the Google Wallet Method

36)We can level up our Mi Live account by watching and live streaming to gain Experiences Points here you can see the details of Level benefits

36)Finally In “My Income” section selecting (Profile>My Income) we can exchange our coins and gifts we got with Real Cash or you can Get Gems

37) The End

If you still have any doubts do mention below in the comments!!
Hope you guys Enjoyed this Explanation!!
So Guys Do you Find Mi Live App Interesting??

Single Poll thread Total 109 Users Voted

88.99% (97)

11.01% (12)

Rate

Number of participants 8 Experience +49 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2016-11-13 13:37:49
Favorites89 RateRate
thanks for the sharing
2016-11-13 13:49:19
Mi Fan
oooh great i did the installation
2016-11-13 14:33:40
Yes. Fantastic. Really Cool Mi Live App. But Need to understand all functions.
2016-11-13 14:40:54
Everything Happens for a Reason. Just Believe it, Just Live it and Just Accept it.
Cool app thanks for sharing
2016-11-13 15:48:53
2016-11-13 19:27:24
FEEL FREE TO P.M ME FOR ANY HELP.
TEAM WORK NEVER FAILS

#EveryOneMi
thanks for step by step information u all thing are covered but I need few more details of my income section. how it work and how my income can increase..?
thanks
2016-11-13 19:48:41
nice app thanks for sharing...
2016-11-13 21:11:05
thanks for sharing
2016-11-13 22:20:43

Модератор

Gowthi | from app

thanks for the step by step guidelines.
2016-11-13 22:58:06
great thread bro
2016-11-13 23:22:03