Lucknow

[Recap] MiFC Lucknow - 7th Fan Meet | Mi MIX 2 Experiential Hands-on Meet

2017-10-30 13:52:57
387 6

Hello To All MI Fans
As you all know that Mi announced its flagship Device, Mi MIX 2 globally on 10.10.2017 at a launch event in New Delhi and then our Mi FC President Anushk made an announcement thread on 16 October that this time there will be Mi MIX 2 Hands-On Experiential Fan Meetup on 29 October 2017 at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Park, Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow. I was very excited to attend this meet, soon the day of meet arrived i.e Sunday 29 October.

Meet Poster

Being from Kanpur I have to travel in train or bus to reach Lucknow and average time to reach Lucknow is 2-3 hours, on Sunday morning I got ready and rushed to nearest station to catch train Intercity Express at 10:30 A.M.
After waiting for a while the train arrived I stepped on the coach and as this time there was no crowd I slept on a sleeper seat. Then after 3 hours I reached Lucknow Station at 1:30 P.M.(train was very late) my friend and other member of our FC Vishal Pandey was coming on a train behind mine train so I waited for him as well Till the time I clicked some images

Lucknow Station

After a while Vishal also joined and we proceeded for our meet location which was Lohia Park and within a while we reached our location for hands on bezel less beauty MIX 2.

There were 24 Mi Fans present to see the beauty. The Meet started with some information about the club and about the device. Then our President Anushk showed us the device and then handed over to mi fans. The device was really sleek and was really a flagship device with 5.99" display containing SD 835 with Sony IMX 386 Sensor.

One by One every fan had their hands on the device till the time Anushk answered various questions of the fans.

At the end of We had a surprise quiz competition for our Mi Fans, the quiz was all about technical specifications of Mi MIX 2 and two highest scorer was given a MIX 2 T shirt, and the winner of competition were Saatvik and Ashutosh.

After quiz prize distribution took place Saatvik and Ashutosh were given MIX 2 T-Shirt and I won Lucky Draw because I attended the last meet so I got a Mi Community T-Shirt with a badge.

Images of Prize Distribution

Anushk(Right) giving MIX 2 T-Shirt to Quiz Winner Saatvik(Left)

Anushk(Right) giving MIX 2 T-Shirt to Quiz Winner 2 Ashutosh (Left)

Anushk(Right) giving MI Community T-Shirt to Lucky Draw  Winner Hemraj(me)

After prize distribution we wrapped meet and bid bye to everyone.
Images of Meet

Mi Fans with device and FC Banner

Anushk, Vishal, Hemraj(me), and Saatvik [left to right]

Saatvik, Vishal and Hemraj

Images of Bezel Less Beauty

If you are from Lucknow, Kanpur or Allahabad and are a Mi Fan, do join us on Telegram group at@MiFCLucknow to have discussions and get info about meetups.

You can also get in touch with us at various social media channels,

2017-10-30 13:52:57
Favorites3 RateRate

Bunny Pro

Raman Tiwari | from mobile

You all enjoyed alot. Kas mai bhi hota missed
2017-10-31 02:04:44

MIUI beta tester

hemi94 Author |

Raman Tiwari replied at 2017-10-31 12:34:44
You all enjoyed alot. Kas mai bhi hota missed

Koi baat nahi next thread me aa jaana :D :D