Vadodara

[Announcement] [Mi Campus Club]Welcome to Mi College Club - Parul Polytechnic Institute

2017-10-26 08:30:46
488 2
Hi Mi Fans!
Today, I'm very delighted to Announce that our lovely College is getting the Mi College Club.
Yeah, you heard it right we're getting Official College Club, isn't that cool?

The very amazing thing is we'll all make new techy friends. I'm looking forward to meet these Mi Fans as soon as possible.

Basically in this group you can directly communicate with fellow Mi Fans, we also have Moderators of Mi Community & Mi Officials too in the group. By joining our group, we will get chance to feel the Super Amazing Xiaomi products launched in India. There will be monthly different activities, competitions, get together and many more events.
We'll conduct various contests like Photography, review etc. You'll get your queries solved within minutes too.

This is my request to all Parul Polytechnic Institute Mi Fans to stay active in Mi College Club - Parul Polytechnic Institute and join Official Telegram group so that we can discuss about fan meets and activities in Parul Polytechnic Institute. Here in the group you're free to chat with fellow Mi Fans. This group is not only limited to students even the faculties can join & keep a eye on what their students are doing all the way being in the Official Group.

So, if you are from Parul Polytechnic Institute or any college in Parul University (where there is no separate College Club).
Join our Mi CC - Parul Polytechnic Institute group on Telegram.
t.me/micollegeclubppi
Or just hover over your Mi Smartphone Camera here

See you soon on Telegram Group.

FAQ - (Frequently Asked Question)

Q - Why a group on Telegram and not on WhatsApp?

A - Telegram is having much more privacy than Whatsapp or any other Chat Application. Telegram doesn't require your mobile number, the account can be shared by user ID's. Your phone number remains hidden to other users. That's why we have decided to use Telegram.

That's All Folks

Manvesh Kajale
President
Mi CC - Parul Polytechnic Institute

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +15 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-10-26 08:30:46
Favorites1 RateRate
Nice one.. all the best for further meets..
2017-11-11 10:40:12
MIUI Translator Team

Moderador

Vatsal Vala | from Redmi 3S

Great!!!!
2017-11-15 10:53:36