Delhi

[Recap] MI FAN CLUB DELHI : OCTOBER MONTH'S FAN MEET.

2016-10-31 13:24:00
3633 66
Edited by Abhi_kiyoshi at 2016-12-04 02:16 AM

HELLOoooooooo Delhi!!

And everyone out there MI FANS all across INDIAAAAAAA!

Hope you all are doing FINE and celebrated DIWALI with lots of FUN and CRACKERS!!
or are you among the one like me who celebrated ECO-FRIENDLY DIWALI.?! Tell me..LOL!  

ANYWAYS..

As everyone knows We "MI Fan Club DELHI" organise Fan Meets each and every month and enjoy time together from our busy schedule. This October Month we went to cheer for Team INDIA in 2nd ODI vs NEW ZEALAND at FEROZ SHAH KOTLA STADIUM as part of our FAN MEET!
UNFORTUNATELY we lost the match but the FUN we had can't be expressed in words...Being a member of MIFC-DELHI makes me feel PROUD! So here i am sharing the moments we spent all together.. and i leave it on you to imagine how much FUN we had!!

BUT before that..FIRST THING FIRST.

For those who are in Delhi and want to be a Part of MIFC-DELHI can check in the below thread link and post your details in comment section. WE WILL BE GLAD TO SEE YOU AROUND.

http://c.mi.com/in/thread-3316-1-0.html

AND IF YOU WANT TO CHECK THE LIVE UPDATES OF FAN MEET DAY AT KOTLA, you can check the below link for sure! shared by our CLUB PRESIDENT: HITESH JUNEJA!

http://c.mi.com/in/thread-43556-1-0.html

NOW LETS GET BACK TO BUSSINESS FOR WHAT I HAVE MADE THIS THREAD FOR YOU ALL ESPECIALLY!!

It all started with the planning of october month Fan meet and we were suggesting what we can do this time. Luckily our respected President came up with the best Idea of watching the 2nd ODI match between INDIA and NEW ZEALAND on 20th and the venue was FEROZ SHAH KOTLA and it was readily accepted.

I took the charge of collecting all the tickets which HITESH bro had booked as he was busy that day.
So i went to the BookMyShow online ticket exchange Counter.. 2 days before the match day to collect it.

I took a picture of tickets arranged in this way to make the members feel a bit jealous who denied this opportunity.

Our President shared his match day preparation with us one day before with MI BUNNY which is so awesome! i just love MI BUNNY but sadly i don't have any.

I am sharing few funny moments with you all through SCREENSHOTS which will surely make you laugh!! hahaha.. We are crazy we know!

Match day morning i did shared WARNING before coming to the stadium so that we don't face any issue there. Do check it especially the last part for being the MR POWER.

So i was the first one to arrive at the fixed meeting point CHOR BIZZARE since i didn't wanted everyone to wait for me as i was having all the tickets.

After sometime i met with SHAILESH and NISHANT and did clicked a selfie and posted it in our group so that other members should reach fast.

One of the Funniest MOMENT of that day was that I was standing at the entry point waiting for others with nishant and shailesh and GAURAV bhai and i felt like the tickets in my pockets are getting folded. so i just took out the 12 tickets which i had. Seeing so many tickets in my hand two poeple came and started asking me: BHAI! Are you selling them in BLACK! please give two to us! and i was like man i just took out the tickets and here i am a BLACKMAN selling tickets! hahahaha.. that was indeed funny and we laughed at the person's expression as well as mine later on. :D

Then the meeting was followed by our bhai RAHUL, PRABHU N, GAURAV BASETIA and LAVNIDHI, SHAILENDRA and VISHAL bhai!

Our President did shared his pic with us while he was about to reach the stadium along with ARVINDER bhai.

Being the club PRESIDENT he does deserves a cool welcome.. Checkout the SUPER-PRESIDENT ENTRY with INDIAN FLAG! it was me who clicked this!

After all had joined in! We all marched towards the entry gate like PROUD members of MIFC-DELHI.

HERE we are folks! Inside the stadium now! HOLD your breath and Cheer for INDIA!!

We all participated in the stadium contest held by FOLLOWON APP! And our pics and post were displayed on the BIG SCREEN TOO! HERE's mine POST on the big screen..DO ZOOM IT TO READ IT CLEARLY..IT HAS OUR MI FAN CLUB WISHES..!

HERE are few match moments:

We had lots of FUN and NAIL BITTING moments as the match was close enough but unfortunately we lost by 6 runs at the end. We felt bad and our face was down..

But nevermind it was a great effort by our MEN IN BLUE TEAM INDIA and we all know that we have sealed the series 3-2. so yeah!! HIP HIP HURRREEEYYY!!

We were so hungry at the end of the day that we felt like we haven't eaten something since long. so we did enjoyed a nice dinner.

And we all headed happily towards our home.! WE made sure everyone reached home safely by dropping a message in club. :)

We did rejoiced this moment later on too. It was one hell of a DAY!

Thank you for your valuable time.!!

CHEERS!!
AND KEEP ROCKING.

ABHIJEET KUMAR
(MIFC-DELHI MEMBER)

Rate

Number of participants 7 Experience +56 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2016-10-31 13:24:00
Favorites13 RateRate
Wonderful bro. Thanks for this awesome thread.
2016-10-31 14:10:57
Proud Mi Fan

Photography Team

Abhi_kiyoshi Author | from app

Thank you bhai.! Your appreciation matters for me. :)
btw u welcome..its for our Fan Club! :) :)
2016-10-31 14:21:51

Bunny Master

Radmax | from app

Great thread and we had a wonderful time as well.
2016-10-31 15:54:46
Mi Rox your box.

Device team

RAJUKAMMELLA | from app

very nice.....
2016-10-31 19:43:36
FEEL FREE TO P.M ME FOR ANY HELP.

#EveryOneMi

Photography Team

Great thread and we had a wonderful time as well.

thank you. :) yes true indeed.
2016-10-31 23:18:33

Photography Team

RAJUKAMMELLA
very nice.....

thank you. :) :)
2016-10-31 23:18:54
Awesome blossom.
2016-10-31 23:34:57

haha.. thank you.! :) :)
2016-10-31 23:55:56