Bhubaneswar

[Discussion] MI authorized service center experience!

2017-10-24 04:34:07
650 12
Hi MI community!

Was just wondering n wanted to share a experience I had today with the MI authorized service center. the one only service center of balasore odisha India. Just for your information this is the only service center in the entire balasore. The experience I had was worst and hands down this was the pathetic customer service I have ever experienced in my life time.
The front desk person who the service center has appointed was rude to the customers and doing what he wanted and according to his rules. I could see him behave rudely to the female customers and senior citizens. As he was aware there was nothing much these people could do as he was sure they would not report these issues to anyone.
2)the token system worked according to the front desk person and token system was over all joke.. Because the system was just for namesake. This was second time I visited the store. The same condition and the same behavior I experienced. The staff was not keep on attending the customers they  where more involved in there activities. I do understand customer service is quite a tuff job and it's impossible to keep all the customers happy but at least they can behave by being polite to customers and treating them With respect.
3)when I tried to speak to the front desk person regarding his behavior. he had the most shitty attitude and was not willing to help or assist in anyways. And the number provided in the notice board of there Manger hardly works and he hardly is in the store.
4)there was a long waiting queue in the store when ever I visited the store  cos they keep the customer waiting for no reason,  there attending customers the staff was busy with there activities.
I am Sharing this experience in this platform because I  have been loyal MI customer n aware of the standards they have and they trying to reach. I have experienced MI services in Bangalore which has been of excellent quality. What happen to MI ideology  in balasore? Does it differ from state to state?
This being the only authorized service center should reflect the standards is it so hard to maintain the standards in this store.
Or this store believes they can do what ever they want to do it would not be noticed and they would go on harassing the customers.

Hoping to hear other customers experience if they have any.  thanks
2017-10-24 04:34:07
Favorites3 RateRate

Bunny Master

Ashoks | from Redmi 3S

Thanks for sharing
2017-10-24 04:40:53

Bunny Master

Sampath madurai | from Redmi Note 4

Mi Official people look at this matter urgently if continuing they spoil the image of Mi
2017-10-24 05:08:20

Bunny Master

AJAY33 | from Redmi 4

nyc share......
2017-10-24 05:32:22

Bunny Master

PBL | from Redmi Note 4

Thanks for sharing
2017-10-24 05:53:04

Bunny Semi-pro

1715476503 | from Redmi Note 4

more or less the story is same at every town level service center.
2017-10-24 06:41:38

Bunny Pro

Sriaakula | from Redmi 3S

it's too bad Mi officials should involve immediately
2017-10-24 06:46:58

Read Only

Narasimhan Madhu | from Redmi Note 3

hmmm.. sad to hear
2017-10-24 08:22:27
Thanks for sharing
2017-10-24 08:53:38

Bunny Semi-pro

ambrishkhosla | from Redmi Note 4

Mi is selling phones cheap by providing no or worst possible after sales experience. Buy only after keeping that in mind. It's like when phone is broken better buy new one.
They will have to improve in future as completion from moto and Nokia increasing. Now even Samsung has started offering good value for money choices. Mi will have to improve to survive.
2017-10-24 09:29:21

Bunny Semi-pro

ambrishkhosla | from Redmi Note 4

Lg and old Nokia service Centre were even worst in Punjab. Only Samsung and Apple give good after sales service and good trained staff
2017-10-24 09:30:34