In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Feedback

[Suggestions] Combine more than one Mi phone's Mi Cloud storage space

2017-09-19 02:01:28
1421 3
Hi,

I bougjt total of 3 Xiao Mi phones but all the three phone is sharing with 1 Mi Cloud account with limited space storage.

All these three phones are using my Mi Cloud Account to sync each other.

All these three phones registered into my Mi Cloud Account.

Shouldn't Mi would consider to combine my three phones' Mi Cloud storage and increase my Mi Cloud Storage for one account?

Or, is there a way to combine my these three phones' Mi Cloud storage?

Above all, I mean for free of charge Mi Cloud storage. Of course I know, I can increase the storage size by buying. But, each of Mi phone is given a free of charge for certain storage size.

All these three Mi phones are using by my parents and me.

Thank you.
2017-09-19 02:01:28
Favorites RateRate

Mi Comm team

谭将俊 (Tham Jiang Jun) | from Redmi Note 2

Would it be an alternative for your parents to each create a Mi-Account? As long they have a verified phone number, they can register for one account each upon verification from their phone number.

Unless you and you parents require access to sync the same files across multiple devices, maybe it isn't necessary for Mi to combine all three phones' Mi Cloud storage for one account.

Hope this is useful! Let me know if you need further help!
2017-09-19 04:04:11
The free Mi Cloud storage is tagged to the Mi ID. Therefore, 1 Mi ID will be limited to the amount of storage regardless of the number of devices. As what JJ suggested, it is more feasible to get your parents to register a Mi ID for themselves.
2017-09-19 23:24:14
Once a Mi Fan, always a Mi Fan.
谭将俊 (Tham Jiang Jun) replied at 2017-09-19 16:04:11
Would it be an alternative for your parents to each create a Mi-Account? As long they have a verifie ...

hi, i want to ask can a phone number (same number)  have 2 different mi accounts?thanks..because i already have a mi account on my redmi note 3. but i will buy redmi note 7 soon. but i will be using the same simcard and number. thanks hope you can reply me.. thanks a lot
2019-04-13 06:04:36