Mumbai

[Recap] Mi Fan Meetup in S.I.E.S Graduate School of Technology

2017-09-19 04:04:30
196 4
HELLO, MI FANS!

Recently Xiaomi colaborated with Krazybee and presented college students with a great opportunity to get associated with Xiaomi India.

In order to get associated in Xiaomi India as a campus club president the student have to conduct a fan meet within college campus.

So, on 4th sep 2017, I Akash R Varma with all the mi fans gathered together within our college campus to discuss about Xiaomi products.

Before starting the discussion i gave a short introduction about why one should buy xiaomi smartphones that,
"It is by no means a fact that Xiaomi is famous for its price to performance ratio of its phones. People with tight budget or do not wish to spend more money on a phone and want a flagship performance phone will definitely lean towards Mi lineup".

After the introduction about Xiaomi, all the mi fans started discussion about upcoming mi smartphones, and the discussion lasted about 30 to 40 minutes, after discussion mi fans started asking doubts about Xiaomi smartphones and MIUI 9.

Before ending the meetup i  informed them about ''Krazybee'' application which provides loans to students and Xiaomi smartphones are made available at Krazybee application where each student can take the benefit of loans provided by Krazybee and can buy xioami devices easily without waiting for flash sales  and also promised that such infomative meetups will be conducted every month and they will be guided and if they have any issues or problems related to their xiaomi devices will be helped.

Thank you...!

2017-09-19 04:04:30
Favorites1 RateRate
Great One buddy... Do Join Mi FC Mumbai Official group on Telegram and ask your fellow College Mi Fans to join as well.... @mifcmumbai.... Hope to see more such great meets in your college....
2017-09-24 09:43:20
President of Mi Fan Club Mumbai.
Need Help PM me.

Bunny Semi-pro

ashvarma003 Author | from app

Anthrax
Great One buddy... Do Join Mi FC Mumbai Official group on Telegram and ask your fellow College Mi Fa ...

definitely.... bro
2017-09-24 09:56:35
nice ... All the best for further meetups.
2017-11-11 12:30:53
MIUI Translator Team

Bunny Semi-pro

ashvarma003 Author | from app

AdarshGoyal
nice ... All the best for further meetups.

thanks....adarsh.
2017-11-13 09:20:25