Mi Max 2

[Discussion] my mi max 2 is self operating

2017-09-13 04:21:07
74 3
Hey all
My new mi max 2 is self reacting or operating by its own
I have gone many a times to service center but  they  are not able to sort it out
Please suggest me friends what to do
Mi max 2 problem
2017-09-13 04:21:07
Favorites RateRate
Can you explain what exactly you are experiencing? Did not understand clearly what is it doing when you said self reacting or operating
2017-09-13 09:34:02
Srikanth Kandukuri
Can you explain what exactly you are experiencing? Did not understand clearly what is it doing when  ...

Sir  when ever I open it or on it it starts to operate by its own like clicking photo
Whenever ib call somebody it automatically cuts, type delete and many  other things operates by  its own
Please suggest me so that I can get  it  rid
2017-09-13 10:07:44
Kanishk Soni
Sir  when ever I open it or on it it starts to operate by its own like clicking photo
Whenever ib ...

Try one by one below:

1) Open security app and scan for malicious apps. See if malicious apps reported and remove them. See if your issue resolved.
2) Do factory reset and remove any back cover and remove any full screen tempered glass (specially with black edges) and without installing any new apps check if your problem exist. It could be some virus undetected can be removed with factory reset or few full back covers cause call cut screen shut when back covers touch the twmpered glass edge etc...
2017-09-13 19:52:58

Mi Comm APP

Stay updated on Mi Products and MIUI

Copyright
Content Policty
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list