Mi Phone

[Announcement] Get Q & A Support for Mi Devices On 30th September and 1st October 2017

2017-09-13 01:12:34
269209 14164

Hello Mi Fans,
You might be already aware, that in conjunction with Device Team & Mods, we are conducting a series of Live Q & A Sessions for our favorite Xiaomi devices. Till date, we have conducted many sessions of Q and A. Now for this time, we are conducting  'LIVE' Q & A support for all Mi devices launched in India (this includes Redmi devices and MIUI). We would provide support for Mi 5,Mi A1, Mi Max, Mi Max 2, Mi 4, Mi 4i, Mi 3, Mi Pad, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 3, Redmi 3s/prime, Redmi Note, Mi Max, etc. especially for you with our in-house experts! If you have any queries, feel free to ask in this thread. Our Mi Community Device Team Members will try their best to answer all your queries in the shortest possible time.
So mark these details down on your calendar now!

Date: 30th September and 1st October 2017
Time: 00:00hr of 30th September ~ 23:45hr of 1st October
Devices: All Xiaomi Devices (Mi & Redmi Devices)

This thread will remain open only during this time to answer all your queries, after which it will be closed, until the next Q & A session. So don't wait until the last minute to post your query. You can bookmark this thread now for easy access on the day of this live session.

Procedures for joining Q& A Session:
  • Reply to this thread with your issue(s).
  • Our Mi Community Device experts will reply to your issue(s) as soon as possible.
  • If the issue is not resolved in the first reply, You can follow up with the Mi Community Device experts for further support in this thread regarding your issue.
  • Do let us know in this thread after your issue(s) is solved.

Additional points to keep in mind for this Q& A Session:
  • Use only English while replying to this thread.
  • Please mention your issue(s) in detail.
  • Remember to mention your MIUI Version. Mention if you are on using Developer/Stable ROM, Global/China ROM, Rooted/Unrooted, Mi Recovery/TWRP/Other. Also give more relevant information about your issue(s) if possible, so that we can understand your problem better and solve it quickly.
  • If you got issue(s) like device dropped in water, the device received physical damage and similar, we recommend you visit your nearest Xiaomi Service Center and get your device checked.

IMP: This session is meant to help you out in the issues that you are facing in your device only.this session is not meant to answer the featuring request or Android version upgrade request. Thanks.

Some common Q & A which you really should avoid:

Q.1. I neither own any of Mi Devices, can I post my issue(s) here?
A.1. this Q&A session mainly focuses on Mi devices no other queries will be answered which don't relate to Mi devices

Q.2.  I will not be available during this "LIVE" Q&A session, will I still get support?
A.2. Please do not worry, you can always make a Q&A thread, and our Community Device Team Members or the respective sub-forum Mods will still assist you!.

Q.3. When can I get Android N on my Mi devices?
A.3. As on date, the Android N is under testing by the beta team for, Redmi 4 and Redmi Note 4. For Mi 5 and Mi MAX, MAX 2 it is released as stable Global ROM. For other devices there is no announcement yet, stay tuned to the community for it.

Q.4. Where can I download the official MIUI ROMs for Mi devices?
A.4. You can download it from here: http://c.mi.com/in/download.php

Q.5.  Can I post my issue(s) regarding service centers here?
A.5.  For issue(s) regarding service centers, please post it in the Customer Feedback Section here :http://c.mi.com/in/forum-74-1.html

Q.6. When can I get VoLTE support on Mi 4i?
A.6. As of Now there is no plan  for the same. if any it will be shared on community.

Q.7. When can I get MIUI 9 Stable, on my device
A.7. As of Now the Global Beta ROM of MIUI 9 is released, once the testing is Complete it will rollout as Stable ROM but no ETA is given for same, stay tuned to community for further updates.

NOTE: Mi Community users are providing us valuable feedback in every LIVE Q and A session. It is a humble request to users please do not post off topic or spam in replies. If anyone posts any irrelevant question, it will be deleted immediately.

Important: We are getting a huge number of queries in this session, so accrodingly the answering to your questions will start from October 2nd @ 00AM and will try to provide solution/answers to your questions. Please bear with us. Device Team Let's Rock!

Rate

Number of participants 18 Experience +161 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-09-13 01:12:34
Favorites866 RateRate
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #1
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #2

Bunny Avanzado

pandi1995 | from Redmi Note 4

my note 4 (2gb ram) now dead slow. what can I do? i can't dial call immediately when I want. pl,z help miui 8.5.8.0
2017-09-29 13:35:31

Bunny Semi-pro

1637065993 | from Redmi 4

it's amazing
2017-09-29 13:40:10

Bunny Novato

Aman Awana | from Redmi Note 4

Is there any live theme for Redmi Note 4 ?
2017-09-29 13:40:42

Device team

FF8 | from Redmi Note 3

my note 4 (2gb ram) now dead slow. what can I do? i can't dial call immediately when I want. pl,z he ...

Hi,
Once factory reset your device and take full backup before performing this action.

Thanks
2017-09-29 13:40:43

Bunny Novato

1672890850 | from Redmi Note 4

getting this bug and getting applications closed automatically, please tel me the solutions
2017-09-29 13:42:03
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #8
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #9

Bunny Novato

1632465075 | from Redmi 3S

when will redmi 3s prime get its MIUI9 and android N update????
2017-09-29 13:42:45