Vadodara

[Recap] Mi FC Vadodara 9th Fan Meet: Mi A1 Hands-On And Fun!

2017-09-11 07:18:26
8139 16

Hey Mi Fans!

Wassup guys! Hope you are doing well. Well, recently Mi announced Mi A1, the device which is Designed By Mi and Powered By Google in India. We decided to have a experimental cum hands-on fan meet theme so that Mi Fans from Mi Fan Club Vadodara get chance to hands-on the all new device before anyone else.

The Box!

Designed By Mi, Powered By Google!

So the time of the Fan Meet was 5 PM and the venue was Akota Garden that was accessible to all the Mi Fans of Vadodara. We gathered in the Garden at around 5.10 and started a introduction session of everyone of us!

Intro Session!

Once we were done with the Intro Session, we started with the Hands-On of Mi A1. As promised, we streamed live unboxing on our Mi FC Vadodara, Instagram profile and people enjoyed it a lot!

Live Unboxing!

Instagram Live Stream!

After the unboxing, it's fine for the Mi Fans to experience the all new Mi A1. Mi Fans were damn excited to experience it (Especially the Camera :P).

While other were having hands-on experience of Mi A1, a few of us were having a discussion about the concept of Mi. I was glad to know more about many new people  and how they turned into a Mi Fan.

Mi Fans loved Mi A1 a lot that they even took photos holding the Mi A1, just to show off among their friends that they experienced a new Mi Device even before it's out in Market!

This isn't the end yet! How can we end without clicking some portrait shots by the one and only Mi A1. Checkout the Portrait shots taken by Mi A1 and tell me how's it?

You can see the smiles on everyone's faces. At the end I asked everyone, would you like to buy the Mi A1 and the answer was as expected. Everyone told that they are surely going to buy the Mi A1 which will give them the taste of Stock Android with a lovely Dual Camera.

After a brief discussion, it was time to disperse and a final selfie. We had very good time with fellow Mi Fans. We all promised to meet again with a new agenda and everyone left for their home.

Last but not the least, special thanks to all Mi Fans for attending this meet and making it a grand success. We even had people from out of Vadodara like Aslam, Usmangani, Karan, Pratik and Varun came from Surat which is more than 150 kms from Vadodara. Tausif, Hanif and Yamin from Godhra. It's good to see such an amazing and enthusiatic people in our Fan Club.

A huge round of applause for the behind the bar people, the Core Team of Mi FC Vadodara, Manvesh, Emmanuel, Vatsal, Hanif, Hardik, Akib, Riyaz and Aslam for helping me with organizing such an amazing Fan Meet!

For more detailed info about this meet and any future updates do join with us in our Mi Fans - Vadodara Telegram group: Here

Or scan the below QR Code:
Regards,
Furqaan
President, Mi FC Vadodara!

Rate

Number of participants 3 Experience +26 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-09-11 07:18:26
Favorites6 RateRate

Bunny Pro

shahkaran16 | from app

Had a Great Fun...!!!
2017-09-11 07:31:16

Bunny Semi-pro

usman_patel | from Redmi Note 4

that was an awesome experience. thank you team.
2017-09-11 07:33:37

Moderador

Vatsal Vala | from Redmi 3S

One of the Memorable meetup, Meet with many new Mi fans
2017-09-11 07:37:33
Totally loved the meet!
The Flagship Camera is awesome :)
2017-09-11 07:45:05
Manvesh Kajale
Mi Community Moderator

Bunny Semi-pro

NILESH PALASKAR | from Redmi Note 3

good...........
2017-09-11 08:17:34

MIUI beta tester

Agentk | from Mi Note 2

awesome experience. ty all
2017-09-11 08:22:48

Read Only

Rashid kamaal | from Redmi Note 4

Good to hear from you
2017-09-11 08:32:21

Bunny Novato

vipsy6 | from Redmi Note 4

it was awesome experience to attend my 1st and 9th Fan meet.. Interacted with members and got the chance to feel the Great Flagship Killer by Mi
2017-09-11 08:59:25

Techie Team

Hari Sankar G | from Redmi Note 4

Awesome meet Furqaan bro :) :) :)
2017-09-11 12:52:54

Join Our Channel: https://goo.gl/A6dT58

Read Only

Rashid kamaal | from Redmi Note 4

Thanks for sharing
2017-09-11 23:08:40