Pune

[Recap] [Recap] 12th Mi Fan Club Pune meet- The Mi Device Showcase!

2017-08-28 04:37:13
1065 26

Hey Mi Fans,
                   I hope you all are doing fine and staying safe with precautions in the ongoing rainy season. Coming back to he Mi Fan Club topic, Then Yesterday Mi FC Pune conducted its 12th Fan meet. Every Month Mi Fc Pune conducts a fan meet and every fan meet is something to remind of with different themes. This month also we conducted a fan meet. Our theme was to bring most Mi devices under one roof. But at the 11th hour we took the call and adviced every Mi Fc Pune member that if you are coming with Mi devices then make sure that those devices will be covered and protected during the rains. Its Raining heavily in Pune from last 3-4 days. So we dnt want any one to water damage his/her Mi Products. As I told its heavily in une, Core team of Mi Fan Club expected very less attendance. But hats off to all the Mi Fc Pune Mi Fans, They did not let rains to wash the meet and attended the meet.

We decided to meet at Westend Mall, Aundh at 4PM. Most  of us reached early because we got a small window when the rains were stopped, May be a Drinks break for them :D (Bad joke? I know). We were sititng next to Burger King outlet in the Food Court of Westend Mall. So Burgers pe Charcha was the best we could do tilll the time everyone comes. Around 4:30Pm everyone came and did the formality of Hi, How Are you? etc. Like always we did introduction, Though we already know each other but still. At the start only told every one about the theme and apologised for not bring the Mi devices and blaming everything on Rains. But Still whatever products we had, The Soul and heart of Mi Pune Fc, Mr Shinde aka Muse gave the demo of it to everyone. We also discussed about the dual camera phones and how it works. There was a user who is trying to get Redmi 4 in sales but till now he could not get it. So we all promised him to help in next sale. Also Mi Fc Pune is playing cricket these days, So we also discussed about the cricket , I mean where to play and when to play next time etc. Here are some snaps from yesterday's fan meet condeucted on 27th August 2017 at Westeend Mall, Pune.

Lemme tell you, 2 empty trays were of Shinde and he went for another order when this pic was clicked.

Pic taken after Shinde was back with his order and he was misisng in above pic.

Pic Clicked by Shagufta Bhai with Mi Max.

Meet was just getting started.

A still during the fan meet Briefing

A still during the Fan meet briefing but with Shinde in it.

Dnt know, what was sanket upto in this pic.

Sanket, Enjoying the VR

There 3 people were on their own trip in this meet.

Makarand the Poser

Trust me this is not even the 10% of what we all have, Blame rains!

BTW can you spot Ankit Taneja? he is back to Pune and joined the meets.

Makarand, Don Bhau!

Selfie Maine le li aaj.

Cheers to Mi fan Club Pune and Mi fans from Pune, Who attended the meet even when it was raining. Signing Off, See ya all in next meet.

2017-08-28 04:37:13
Favorites5 RateRate

Bunny Master

Kanu Swami | from Redmi Note 3

Really Amazing and joyful
2017-08-28 04:49:25

Bunny Semi-pro

Manjifera | from mobile

गणपती बाप्पा मोरया... Seems this was the best meet as i mised the chancee to explore* mi devices which i dont own.

2017-08-28 04:53:31

Bunny Master

Tappa | from Redmi Note 3

nice Meet-up guys..go ahead
2017-08-28 04:53:51
Happy to Help!
Tapash_Here

Bunny Pro

amol09 | from Redmi Note 3

really enjoyed .. it was fun :)
2017-08-28 05:03:27

MIUI beta tester