Kolkata

[Other] Mi Smart Scale : Loosing Weight Just Got Smarter

2017-08-29 12:08:54
548 13
The Mi Smart Scale paired with Mi Band is sure to make you a fitness freak. The smart scale tracks both body weight and BMI(Body mass Index) and you can connect it via Bluetooth to the Mi Fit App. This is one of the best gadget if you always look forward to keep your weight in check.
The box in which the scale is packaged, It comes light brown measuring 32.5*32.5*5.5 cm is very sturdy and thick to ensure your scale doesn’t get damaged and the front side of which is allocated “ Mi “ logo.
The  packaging consists of two boxes so after removing first box second box come out.
Opened up the box, Scale surface was covered with a thicklayer of cardboard protection.
Pulling the tab removes the top cover, beneath it a snow-whiteglass surface of the scales .The Mi Smart Scale comes in White color only with rounded edges and Mi logo at the center. White LEDs are used to show the weight. It remains to be seen if Mi Smart Scale goes beyond tracking weight like monitoring BMI.
When I move the scale I watched there was a little piece ofuser's guide , under the scales a special stand, for the legs and a section for the batteries.
Top view of Mi Weight Scale, very pretty, surface was so very smooth.
When I turn over the scale I watched the bottom are plastic feet and a section for batteries and come chine’s text and QR code for apps download. The plastic housing also looks very durable and it is not the low-quality plastic you find on cheap products. The scale is also equipped with 4 large feet to improve stability.

To scan a QR code or barcode simply open the app, point the camera at the code, and you’re done! There is no need to take a photo or press a button. The app will automatically recognize any code your camera is pointing at just install it and turn on bluetooth.
To operate the scale you need 4 AA batteries. Let insert the batteries and starts weighing.
After inserting the batteries, turn ON the switch, By this switchyou can change unit to kilograms, pounds.
After inserting the batteries, the balance switches on automatically, welcoming the animated “ Hello “ . I am really happy to watchthis animated “ Hello “ because my original name Biswajit so I add “ hello “before my name so this animation match with my name.
Let starts weighing.... oh.. me only 22.4KG?
Actually he ismy nephew. Apps also showing same weight. Your weight will be displayed elegantly with 161 LED lights beneath the panel. You can also see the number clearly under any condition because the lights will adjust their brightness automatically depending on the lighting condition in your room.
Don't be afraid of breaking the elegant glass surface, it'sextra hard tempered glass. Its thickness is only 28mm.
Specification
Advantage
Measures the smallest weight changes with a high-precision G-shaped sensor made of manganese steel.
Often big changes come from taking small steps. Do a weigh-in in the morning,

after a light jog or after a meal. Track changes with the MiFit app.
Mi Fit uses easy-to-read graphs to display weight stats and progress.
Adjust your exercise regime and diet based on your own Body Mass Index (BMI).
Save up to 800 weight records in the Mi Smart Scale's memory.
Mi Smart Scale doesn't just tell adults and children apart.It automatically identifies each family member and can store up to 16 user profiles.
Sync data or update firmware by opening Mi Fit on your phonewhen its in range with Mi Smart Scale.Just 4 AA batteries will last you a year thanks to low-energy Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
Mi Weight Scale unboxing Video

Now that we are done withthe review I would like to thank @Donovan and @shasank for the gift without whom this review would never have been possible. This has been a great gift and one of the cherished gifts I had ever received.
Thank you...

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +5 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-08-29 12:08:54
Favorites2 RateRate

Bunny Pro

TRISHAR BERA | from Redmi Note 4

Thanks for sharing
2017-08-29 12:16:21

MIUI Translator team

qamit | from Redmi Note 3

Nice Thread.
2017-08-30 04:25:05
Thank You..
Regards,
Amit Karmakar.
Brilliant review! Well done!
2017-08-31 04:55:10
I've got a blog that I occasionally write on!
You can find it here at nightlytech.wordpress.com
Excellent post!!
2017-09-01 11:06:30
President
Mi FC Kolkata

Bunny Master

shaikmuqthar | from Redmi Note 3

nice...........
2017-09-01 20:02:26

Bunny Pro

Abhi@507 | from Redmi Note 4

awesome news