Delhi

[Recap] MiFCDelhi Fan Meet At World Heritage Site Red Fort Delhi Recap (20-08-2017)

2017-08-20 11:27:04
631 24

Hi Mi Fans, Hope everything is ok?

First of all Lets discuss about Red Fort ?

The Red Fort is a historical fort in the city of Delhi in India. Constructed in 1639 by the fifth Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as the palace of his fortified capital Shahjahanabad, His famous citadel, the Lal-Qila, or the Red Fort, lying at the town's northern end on the right bank or the Yamuna and south of Salimgarh, was begun in 1639 and completed after nine years.

Architecture of Red Fort

Combining features of Indian, Persian and Timurid forms of architecture, the Red Fort is truly a monument par excellence. The architect of the Red Fort was Ustad Ahmad Lahauri, who also designed the Taj Mahal. It is surrounded by a 2 km perimeter wall which acted as an effective defensive measure. The structure of the fort is octagonal, and it has several gates, the prominent ones being Lahori, Ajmeri, Kashmiri, Mori, Turkman and Delhi gates.

This is the recap of this month's meet which happened on 20th of August at Red Fort Delhi. I would like to thanks all the Fan Club members who ware there at meet and our President as well as core team members for who arrage this wonderful meet at Red Fort. After interacting with Fan club members, we came to know that most of them were visiting for the first time inside Red Fort. Most of them had just seen it from outside. So this was one of the best opportunity for them to visit the Historical Place Red Fort through Mi FC Delhi Fan Meet..

People are standing in queue to take  tickets. here is our team standing waiting for people to share ticket with fan club members to share with them.
Ashu bhai help to buy tickets for all . Ashu bhai "helped" "reached" "early" "and stood in queue for 30 minutes". "It was a great effort done by Ashu Bhai"

Here we are going twowards gate to take entery inside Red Fort. we stand here around 10-15 mints so that they can take pictures.

This is Lahori gate of Red fort Gaurav bhai and other members are taking pics.

These 2-3 Picture of bazar inside Red Fort, Hitesh bhai, Kuldeep paji , Vishal and Ajay standing for picture we are going towards Diwane Aam.

All Fans and Ashu bhai and Jagmeet bhai going around Red Fort.

Here all club members are geather for attandance of meet which is taken bhai Our President Keshav Bhai.
everyone is sharing teir name for attandance to Keshav bhai.

Respective picture to attandance

All members are standing here for picture and this is front of diwane amm

Here we must know what is Diwan-e-Am

The Diwan-e-Am, or Hall of Audience, is a room in the Red Fort of Delhi where the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan (1628-1658) and his successors received members of the general public and heard their grievances

Respactive pictures

This is inside view of Diwan-i-Am me and Hitesh bhai as well as Gurgav bhai standing here.

Respective Picture

Club Member are going towards Diwan-i-Khas What is Diwan-i-Khas?
The Diwan-i-Khas, or Hall of Private Audiences, in the Red Fort of Delhi was the place where the Mughal emperor received courtiers and state guests. It was also known as the Shah Mahal

Hitesh Bhai The President looking like a Don is standing with Ajay and other members beside the Moti Masjid inside Red Fort. best picture of the meet.

All CLub Members are siting ater going around Red Fort all are tired this time after walk in red fort.

This is our group photo which is taken by me after "we had" exit from Red Fort, We really "enjoyed" alot this meet and also met with all the members.
Meeting with all the members "is one of the happiest moment". miss you all guys.

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +20 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-08-20 11:27:04
Favorites1 RateRate

Bunny Master

wasim4818 | from Redmi Note 3

wow.......
2017-08-20 11:58:01

Bunny Master

Sho@!b | from Redmi Note 3

nice......