Bhubaneswar

[Announcement] Mi FC Bhubaneswar 12th Fan Meet on 20th August, Sunday at Jagamara!

2017-08-15 11:04:58
241 1

Hello Mi Fans,

Welcome to Official Mi Fan Club Bhubaneswar. If anyone misses the last month's fan meet then here's the recap thread. Check out - Eleventh Mi Fan Club Meet at Bhubaneswar

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the rainy season, Here we are back to announce you about the day you have been waiting for, the theme for this month's meet is “Tech Camp”. Yes, there’s tech session for all the members who attend it.

Due to rain, we have a special plan for this meet. we are using an indoor hall especially for the meeting . we are trying to bring a large number of Mi fans under one roof in this Fan Meet. So we request all the Bhubaneswar Mi fans stay active in our Telegram group so that we can discuss regarding fan meets and other activities.

Venue Snap:-

I think everyone having one question about this place right?

Q- No arrangments here for sitting just like chairs, tables and etc...?

A- Don't worry, Everything will be ready before meet!

Meeting Venue - Above the Devdas Fast Food, 1st Floor, Jagamara, Bhubaneswar
Meeting Time - 02:00 PM Onwards
Location- Google Map

And for the Mi Fans who are not yet a part of Mi Fan Club - Bhubaneswar and are interested in joining the club then please download and install Telegram from Google play and join our Fan club using below options.

So Join on Telegram on our Official group

QR Code to join
Rules and Guidelines for new comers Mi Community Rules & Guidelines

Also if you have any queries, don't hesitate to contact me or Harish using below link on Telegram.

I'm First time arrange a Fan meet after selecting as a President of Mi FC Bhubaneswar. Please support us to grow-up our Fan club and always try to attend Fan meeting on time.

Thanks & Regards

Patitapaban Mohanty

President - Mi FC Bhubaneswar

2017-08-15 11:04:58
Favorites RateRate
What were the events there?
2017-09-03 05:18:45
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

3 ngày liên tiếp
7 ngày liên tiếp