Delhi

[Announcement] Join Mi Fan Club Delhi!

2016-06-22 23:34:12

59,365 699
Edited by KeshavRawat at 2016-07-13 05:56 PM

Hey Mi Fans,

Welcome to Mi Community India! Our very first home for Mi Fans in India! Hope you all are loving it!

Just like Mi Community we have Mi Fan Clubs for different cities and as of now 5 cities have active Fan Club with 5 more joining soon, and yes most of you may know this already that we do have our own Delhi Fan Club. I was overwhelmed when I got the opportunity to be a part of it and became one of the two Presidents.

It's been more than two months since the launch of First Mi Fan Clubs and we have spent some awesome moments together. Whether it was our First Fan Club meet or the awesome conversations we do on our communication channel. Yes, we have a official channel to have some small discussions and quick chat on Telegram App.
BAnner hd.jpg

So now you might be thinking, How to be a part of the Club?
It's very simple. If you reside in Delhi-NCR or nearby cities and don't have Mi Fan Club for your City yet, and you can join and contribute in the Mi Fan Club Meets you can join the club as well. Just reply with your Telegram Usernames and we shall be adding you to the Ofiicial MiFC-Delhi Group.

There are Certain things you must follow when you are a Fan Club Member:

• You must follow Rules and Guidelines of the Mi Community.
  • You must put your Real Name as Display name.
  • It is advised to start the Username [on telegram] with your First name (As in display name) followed by your Mi Community Username. It will be easier for us to tag you on group as well as here. Example: Display Name is ABC and Mi Comm is xyz, advised Username on telegram: ABCxyz.
  • You are advised to put your real image as display picture. (This is to let other members know you, because our primary goal is to meet right?). You may change it after our next fan meet.
  • You must be willing to respect everyone, No matter what their age group is, as it's a give and take process. How you behave with others will define how others behave with you.
  • No Spamming/Stickers allowed in the group.
  • No Abusing/Foul language/Mocking is allowed.
  • You can discuss about anything on the group until it's a healthy conversation. Remember we are here for some fun and to relax a bit from our daily lifes not to fight/argue with someone. Healthy and productive conversations are welcome and appreciated.
  • No unnecessary tagging [of members] is allowed.
  • Don't forgot to introduce yourself to the club when you join the telegram channel.

If you think you can follow above mentioned rules and guidelines, you are wholeheartedly welcome to the club (Just leave your telegram usernames and City Name in the reply). If you don't follow the guidelines, or by some mean fail to do so, for the first time you will be getting a warning after which you may face temporarily/permanent ban/removal from the group.

Thanks and welcome to Mi Fan Club Delhi!  

Note: A gentle reminder, consider it more of a disclaimer :

Mi Community and Telegram group MiFCDelhi are the ONLY TWO Official Channels of our Fan Club. We DO NOT endorse or support any other GROUPS on any other platform. While we encourage Fans interactions through our Official Channels only, we understand some of you may want to create separate groups on your preferred communication channels. Make sure you ask people for their details over PM(private message) instead of the comments. Due to security reasons we will be removing threads and posts containing sensitive information such as contact numbers. Thank you.

Rate

Number of participants 28Experience +49 Collapse Reason
Jagmeet + 5 The best!
Anish Kumar Tiwari + 1 Very nice!
Dots + 1 Very nice!
Arvinder singh + 1 Powerful!
1674242025 + 1 Very nice!
ANCHAL KESHRI + 1 Powerful!
Abhishek3956 + 1 good
Dev.chopra + 1 Very nice!
mukunda99 + 1 Powerful!
1544432493 + 1 Powerful!
Shailesh Singh + 10 The best!
Amit Kr Jain + 1 Useful!
Tejaswa + 1 Useful!
Raj Sharma + 1 Thank you!
sahil_arora05 + 1 Thank you!
Hariom Raj + 1 Thank you!
Jordann_F1 + 1 Powerful!
Sachin Varun + 1 Thank you!
Aamir Mustafa + 1 The best!
Rishabh Verma + 1 Interesting!

View Rating Log

2016-06-22 23:34:12
Reply Report

Wizard Bunny

Shubham Tripathi | from mobile

My Telegram username is Shubham2020
2016-06-23 13:11:38
Reply Report
2016-06-23 14:00:02
Reply Report

MIUI beta tester

future_geek | from mobile

Will follow all the rules.
2016-06-23 14:18:57
Reply Report
Finally we have the common guidelines and basic idea what needs to be followed at Club
2016-06-23 14:46:51
Reply Report

PrabhuN | from mobile

Edited by PrabhuN at 2016-06-23 04:03 PM

Great to hear that finally we have basic guidelines for our FC. It duty of all of us to follow the rules/guidelines set by our President.
2016-06-23 15:54:14
Reply Report
Gud news for MIUI Fans in Delhi.
My telegram ID @ashutoshthakur3
2016-06-23 17:25:18
Reply Report
MIUI Roxs always.
Will follow all the rules
       Thanks for sharing
2016-06-23 17:32:10
Reply Report
**I love Mi community India**
My telegram username is.  joinakashonly
I'm from New delhi
2016-06-23 19:51:21
Reply Report
[url=http://c.mi.com/in/static/image/smiley/comcom/18.gif]http://c.mi.com/in/sta
My telegram username is apurvgupta  . I would like to join the MI fan club :)
2016-06-23 20:51:30
Reply Report
Telegram username:  @namangoyal

I'm the top 4th closed beta tester and would like to join the Mi Fan club of Delhi.

Looking forward for an amazing experience.
2016-06-23 21:15:56
Reply Report
12345678910... 91
100K members
India 2nd year
Redmi 3S
APP scratch card
6th MIUI
Independence Day
Power At Last
2016 Diwali with Mi
Shake!!Shake!!