M I U I ers
Have A Great day
MIUI 9 Developer Rom Launched on 11 August .
Now Every Redmi & Mi Users wants to install it but problem is How to ?
Today , I am back with dual Tricks to flash MIUI 9 with Full Guide .
1st is that Moderators & Mi team suggest .
2nd is that I am suggest .
So , I will concern both Tricks .
OK, let's get Start .
First Guide is By Our Honorable R0user .
Note : This is Official Guide by Mi Team .
Flashing Guide http://c.mi.com/thread-324489-1-0.html
( I will not Re-write this because this is Good enough )
Here is 2nd :
Officially Suggested by me because this guide will flash MIUI 9 Developer Rom without Unlocking bootloader .
Prepare Your device before flashing :
1. Backup Your all data To External Storage or Cloud .
Read this for Backup only : http://c.mi.com/thread-229258-1-0.html
2. Remove Sim Card & Memory card .
3. Remove Google account .
4. Please keep in mind, Mi Cloud password ( Mi Account )
5. Think Twice before Flashing .
Note : flashing by this Guide on Your own Risk .
OK , just do as Guide Says ..
Must have Things :
1. Original USB cable ( Mi Usb cable )
2. PC or laptop that works on Windows 7 or above .
3. Your Device Must Charged 60% or Above .
4. Check all is working .
5. High Speed Internet for Downloading Rom .
Done this Before Flashing :
1. If you don't have USB Drivers than install them first :
2. Disable Driver signature Enforcement :
3. Download & Install Miflash : Click
4. Download & Install XioMi Tool :
Click to Download
5. Turn on USB Debugging :
Go to Your Device Settings About MIUI Version
Tap on it Until Being Developer .
Go to Additional Settings Developer USB Debugging
Turn it on .
It's Time To Get Start Process :
Follow Text with Images
1. Open XioMi Tool .
2. Connect Your Phone By USB cable .
3. Permit USB Debugging . By OK .
( You can also watch video Tutorial for it , Just Scroll Down )
You can check this Live video for Full Guide with proof of possibility ( Step by Step ) :
Note : This video is only for proof perpose .
1. Click On "OK, Understand"
2. Permit your device to Connect PC By USB Debugging , It will Detect Your Device .
3. Click on Your Device Name & Click on "Select" .
4. Click On "Yes" .
5. XiaoMiTool will automatically detect your device info, bootloader , Recovery etc .
Note : If your Device Works Automatically like Restarts , Fast boot or Recovery mode than Don't worry .
( Don't touch Your Phone Or don't Reboot in process )
6. It will Check Rom that are available to Install on Your Device .
Note : You should Connected to High Speed Internet.
7. As shown, the ROMs available to Install .
Let's Choose which you want to Install.
Note : Available Rom may be different .
Note : Hey , Friends are you worried about , what if download fails ?
Don't worry i have solution , scroll down at last ( Solution 99 ) .
8. Click on "Confirm" to Install it .
9. It will Download Chosen Rom .
10. It will start flashing Rom .
11. Installation Done .
Note : Your Device will be start soon .
Don't worry it will take some couple of minutes.
12. XioMi tool will ask you To Give donation .
Note : You Can Choose option as you like .
13. Click on "Exit" .
Setup Your Initial Settings ( For Device )
Solution 99 :
follow steps :
1st Step :
follow steps 1 to 8 given above ! ( Now stop here & disconnect your device if you wish ! )
2nd Step :
Download that recovery rom from here that you wish to install : http://c.mi.com/in/download.php ( download same one as you chosen above )
You can also download this rom later Or in fastest browser .
3rd Step :
for downloaded rom :
keep the name of the rom same within same folder where , xiaomiTool tried to download that rom .
( it's important step )
4th Step :
Re-connect your device to pc ! Follow Steps 1 to 8 .
Now disconnect your pc from wifi network .
After some time downloading will fail & tool will give you new option to choose rom from your pc storage .
5th Step :
Now choose that Downloaded rom & flash it .
whola , you are done .
Credits : Franztesca ( XDA Developer ) , Mods & Mohammed Faisal
Thanks for read this thread
All is Done Now
Stay tuned for Great Threads .
Comment below for any questions