Recruitment

[] [Announced] We are looking for Mi Community Device Team Members - Apply Here!

2017-08-13 21:23:42
9694 169
It's time to announce the New Device Team Members on Mi Community India & the team is as follows:

S. No

Reply No.
Name
You will soon receive a pm from me with further instructions.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, MI Fans,
We are now 1.5 Million users strong in such a short time span and this is all because of your brilliant support, we are really thankful to all Mi Fans whole heartedly. With a mission & in a direction of providing you better support all around and quick availability for your queries on Mi community especially with this strong increment, we are calling out New Device Team Recruitment.

Device Team shares everything related to Device, Tips & Tricks, Tech Class , Live Q/A  and list goes on. One of the trending section in Mi Community. Apply here to help others on MI Communty, grow and have fun together with us!

WHAT DEVICE TEAM DOES?*
  • Write/share device-specific tips & tutorials
  • Answer users' questions in Device Sub-forums
  • Report bugs faced by users
  • Write product reviews
  • Share Tools and ROMs
  • Share photos taken with Xiaomi Device (Optional)
*First three points are the main tasks as Device Team
APPLICATION DEADLINE
26th Aug 2017 - 11:59 PM
Results will be announced latest by 29th August 2017

HOW TO APPLY
Reply to this thread and tell us:
  • Your Brief Introduction
  • The device(s) you're using now
  • Which areas (listed in Responsibilities) you're interested in
  • Computer/Mobile phone background
  • Sample thread created by you (thread must related specificaly to device section)

REQUIREMENTS
  • Currently use one of the devices supported by MIUI officially. Click to view all.
  • Have certain knowledge about computer and mobile phones. Familiar with MIUI.
  • Actively discuss with other memebers in Telegram chat room.
  • Contribute at least 5 articles per month. Articles have to be original, MIUI inspired (device-specific) or related.
  • Friendly, Cooperative and helpful attitude towards fellow members.

BENEFITS:
  • Access to MIUI Beta updates
  • Priority to join Mi Community official activities (like this)
  • Promotion to higher management level e.g. Moderator
  • Interact with  Mod/SMod team directly
  • Prizes from Mi Community Team
  • Priority to try new pre-launch products
  • Priority entry to launch events
  • Incentives include Mi Community points
  • Read permission: 90
  • Larger attachment size

Note:
  • Many of you are already in special team on Global MIUI Forum. You can not be in special team on both forums at the same time.
  • Once you are selected, you are not allowed to switch the team before 3 months.

Rate

Number of participants 13 Experience +94 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-08-13 21:23:42
Favorites50 RateRate

Device team

FF8 | from Redmi Note 3

Hi,
This is akash ( FF8,mi community username)

I am from Gujarat I am a big fan of xiomi from my first device redmi 1s.from 2014. And i am a active member of our,community.,daily.i will be in online.,in mi community.

I am also a active member of telegram. So i am want to be mi community team member.now i am a pro bunny.,hoping to be a community team member.

I am promising that i will do my work correctly. And congratulations to xiaomi for 3,500,000 members in our community,. And i am a student of science And  my current device is Redmi Note 3 32gb... Devices i have :- Redmi 4, Redmi 4A, Redmi note 4, Redmi note 3.

Why redmi note 3 ?   

Because i know this device function very well i can easily report bugs( if any ) i know this device troubleshooting. And i also flashed most of roms in this device so i have great experience of using this device.  Thats why i can handle this section easily.

I don't have  any past experience in any teams in Mi Forum but i am much active there , helping other users. i used to be in the community , interaction with many Moderators helped me to gain much knowledge. I have also knowledge that how to make informative,helpful to users and quality of threads. So i can 5 original threads per month. I have also knowledge of solutions of devices so i can easily reply to users who need help.if i dont know the solution then i will discuss it with my device team members.

Why should i apply ?  

I am applying for this, because it will be a  great opportunity for me to work under Device Team and help other users regarding their doubts and also i can assure that i will follow my Responsibilities as  a Device Team member. I hope for the support from all  of you guys. 
And also i love device team.

Hope i will get chance to contribute on mi community forum!

Always believe something wonderful about to happen !

Regards

Here is my thread link which is related to my primary device : Redmi Note 3.

[FIX] - How to Fix Proximity Sensor Not Working Issue on Redmi Note 3/Redmi3S http://c.mi.com/thread-304552-1-0.html

[FIX] - HOW TO FIX ERROR CODE :- 505 OF GOOGLE PLAY ON XIAOMI PHONES http://c.mi.com/thread-302185-1-0.html

[TUTORIAL] How To Backup Your Android Phone Directly To PC With TWRP! http://c.mi.com/thread-298593-1-0.html

[7.1.2 NHG47L]  [OTA][OMS][Fpc+Goodix]  Nitrogen OS http://c.mi.com/thread-319325-1-0.html

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Issues Faced by Users & Possible Fixes http://c.mi.com/thread-202306-1-0.html

2017-08-15 14:29:30

Device team

MridulSharma | from Redmi 3S

Hi there,

I am Mridul Sharma, and would love to apply for the device team recruitment. I currently own Redmi 3S.

I have been actively helping in the Redmi 3S subfourm and would like to continue to do so as being a part of the Device team.

Why me?
I love mobiles and technology and have avid interest in Xiaomi and it's products. I would try my best to clear all the doubts of the members related to the device or MIUI.

As for my experiences; I'm senior administrator at Game-Debate.com (United Kingdom) along with PC-SPECS and Phone-Debate.com
All the Xiaomi phones were also added by me at the site. So I do have fairly enough knowledge about handling community and managing different situations.

If you would like to check my profile, please go here:

http://www.game-debate.com/profile/mridul

(I assure you that won't affect my activity here at Mi community)

What areas in responsibility I am interested in -
I'll be active in the telegram group and also help fellow members here at Mi community. I would also love reporting bugs and sharing tools and ROMs. I might not be able to contribute much towards the articles, but I assure you I'll try clearing each and every doubt of different users.
2017-08-15 14:53:39
Hi. I am really very to see that mi provide opportunities like this
2017-08-15 20:16:43
Best of luck to everyone applying. Best team ever.
2017-08-15 21:26:11
All the best to all applying . Join us!!
2017-08-15 21:42:24

Best of luck to everyone applying
2017-08-15 22:03:00
Good Luck all who are applying
2017-08-15 22:15:08
Best of luck to all the applicants.
2017-08-15 22:34:46
Hello
I am from Delhi and I am huge fan of Xiaomi
Currently using Redmi note 4.
I have enough knowledge about computer and Mobile like How to flash Xiaomi device using Mi flash tools. I know how to go stable to beta vice versa.
MIUI is very smooth and simple to use.
If I got selected it would be my privilege. I assure you that you won't disappoint with my services.
2017-08-15 22:44:54

Device team

nazer_ktpm | from mobile

Good Luck for those who are applying
2017-08-15 23:25:00
Beta Tester
MIUI 8
Prisma
India 2nd year
100K members
Redmi 3S
APP scratch card