Accessories

[Discussion] Top power banks for a smartphone

2017-08-10 09:03:12
626 15
Hello friends let's see the top powebanks for a smartphone today

Power Bank for mobile phones now becomes a must have Gadget for all smartphone users. Though the Smartphones have a very high-performance battery with good standby time. But still, when it come to working, it drains very fast. So to keep our mobile phone on, we all need a power source. And for that, there are lots of Mobile power banks in the market. But it’s tough to choose the best Power bank. So here I will review some power banks.
Here I am sharing the top 10 best power banks for mobile in India. You can choose from the list, each power bank detail is also mentioned. You can select according to your budget and need.
1. Lenovo
This is a very high-performance power bank with a capacity of 10400 mAH, which can charge any phone. According to my experience, a full charge of this power can be used to charge 4 Android mobiles with the battery capacity of 2000-2500 mAH. The best part of this power bank is, it has 2 USB port. So simultaneously you can charge two devices at a time. This power bank is based on Lithium-ion battery manufactured by LG can give you up to 500 rechargeable cyclesand it weighs just 240 g and simple brick shape design, easily kept in the pocket.
Both the output USB provide 2.1 A current each, the charging is really fast. Input self-charging is also very fast, does not take much time in full charge if charged through the proper adaptor.
Comes with other security features like protection from Overheating and Overcharging. And this is one of the required features which is generally not available in low price models. This is one of the reasons that I kept this at the first position. Because safety is necessary.
The product is from branded and trusted company and also good in terms of performance and features. Two Fast USB charging port and other security features make it the best power bank, slightly expensive but affordable.
You must be thinking Why I have not put MI Power Bank or other branded company power bank like Asus, One Plus at the first position. The first reason is the unavailability of the product, they come for sale for few seconds in a week and then get out of stock. So its waste to wait, when you have so many options.
The second reason is they are quite expensive and some of them lack features like most of them have only one USB port.
Rest they are good, in terms of performance, size, design.
Ambrane Power Bank - Best Power Bank Brand in India
2. Ambrane 13000mah
Ambrane company has made the good name in power bank industry, with its all budget power bank, great features, and high performance. You will find lots of variety of power bank with different capacity and ranges. I personally tried its product and I am satisfied with the performance.
I recommend you to buy this Amazon P-1310, as first, its price is under Rs 1000. And you get 13000 mAH capacity, which is enough, if you have a phone with 3000-4000 mAH, you can charge your phone 3-4 times with this. And also there is two USB ports, so you can charge two devices at a time.
In terms of design, it’s very simple like a brick, available in 3 colors. The weight of the power bank is just 250g. There is one button for power on/off and 4 LED indicators light to show the capacity. Two USB ports at the side and one MicroUsb charging port, One LED light which can be used as a Flashlight, you can turn it on by pressing and holding the power button for few seconds.
Ambrane is using Li-Ion Polymer battery manufactured by Samsung, so you imagine the product quality. It is compatible with all the device, you can charge, iPhone, Android, Tablets or any other device that need 5V charging. With high current output, its gives a fast charging.
It takes about 10-12 hours to charge full, But if you are using some high power charger you can charge it fast. As already stated normal smartphone can be charged 4 times. So its good in performance. And also it has good reviews from users.
Our View
You get the high capacity PB, not much heavy, you can easily carry in the pocket. 2 USB ports with one fast charge and all other features like Flashlight, LED indicator to make it fit at this position.
3. inte 11000mah
Intex is one of the renowned company in India with the large variety of products. They have a good variety of high-performance power banks. You can see the list I have included some of them.
This model Intex IT-PB11K with 11000 mAHand price under 1000 Rs is best suitable power bank in India. With decent looking design and two color options, Black and White can be easily fit in your pocket. Though the weight is 308g heavier than other power banks.
But in terms of performance, It’s doing great takes about 9-10 hour for self-charging. Which is normal for this range of power banks. 3 USB output ports, so you can charge 3 devices at a time. That’s really great, generally, two ports are enough. The three USB ports, with the output current of 2A, 2A, 1A, and 5V. Two ports with high output current give you fast charging but you may experience some heating while charging multiple devices.
Our View
Overall 11000 mAH is enough and this power bank with 3 USB port is an advantage. High output current helps in fast charging and PB is easily fitted in your pocket.
4. Intex
This power bank has good reviews from the user and in this range, you are getting a 15000 mAH power bank. The best feature of this PB is it comes with 3 output USB port, so simultaneously you can charge up to 3 devices.
It looks like some detergent bar, have similar shape and design. There is one On/Off button at the top with 4 LED indicator light to show the percentage of charge left. 3 USB ports at the top to charge other devices and A LED flashlight at another side.
The output power is 5v and 1A, 2.1A, 2.1A. So there are two ports for fast charging and one with normal charging. And with 15000 mAH capacity, you can charge any normal smartphone with battery 3000-4000 mAH, three to four times in one full charge.
Our View
You get the high capacity PB, sleek and cool design, you can easily carry in the pocket. 3 USB ports with two fast charge and all other features like Flashlight, LED indicator and that too in your budget.

5. Ambrane power Bank
This is a high capacity power bank with 16000 mAH and it is big and heavy due to increased capacity from any normal 10k mAH power bank. So, if you need more capacity like you go for 3-4 days tour and you did not have any power source. Then this is best for you, you can take it full charge from your home and then can be used to charge your mobile 3-5 times. The only drawback is a big size and weight, it’s not easy to carry in the pocket.
The PB has the good design and available in two colors Black and White. The similar pattern of the power button and LED indicator lights for charge left. Two USB ports can simultaneously charge two devices and a microUSB slot to charge the power bank.
According to reviews, it takes much time in charging the power bank as its big capacity. Out of two output ports, one is with 2A current for fast charging and another one is 1A. The product size is 14cms*6.2 cms with weight 310g.
Our View
So overall the device works well in performance and looks durable. Has two USB ports, with one fast charging. But it’s big and heavy, so only go if you need this big capacity.
6. Syska power boost
It is the most affordable and budgeted power bank with all features and good performance. You get a 10000 mAh battery backup with 2 USB output. Stylish Design with LED indicator, which looks cool. And the best part is this PB is small size and light weight and off course less price.
The 2 USB port provides the high output current of 2.1 A each, which is very fast, you can charge two devices at a time. Simple operative power On/OFF button. With 10000 mAH capacity, you can charge your phone 2-3 times with full charge of PB.
It takes about 10 hours for self-charging of power bank but what you expect in this price range. Product Build quality is not that high but it is durable.
Our View
As already stated build quality is not good but durable. You got 10k mAH, 2 high charging port, that’s what we need in this price. So for normal user its worth it.
7.Asus xen power.
Asus Xen Power is high-performance power bank that can easily charge your phone 3 times. It has a Li-on battery with the capacity of 10500 mAH. And the main feature of this power bank is protection from overcharge and over discharge. So if you keep it plug in to charge, it will not blast and also your phone will be protected from overcharging. It charges your phone with 2.4 A current, so it’s very fast.
Its weight is very less only 215 gm and its size is not much. It just a credit card size, so you can easily carry it in your pocket. It is cover with aluminum to prevent it from damage. And for extra protection, its bumper is also available in different colors.
Our View
Overall, the product looks smart and stylish, light weight and small size and from the branded company. Turbo fast charging and safety from over charging. It’s a luxurious product with high price which lacks some features like, Only one USB ports.

Go for an MI Power Bank. I am using the 10,000mAh version from the past 6 months. It costed me Rs 999. They also have a 5,000mAh version for Rs 599. Recently they have launched they have launched the 16,000mAh version in India for Rs 1399. You can purchase it from MI Website.
Pros:

1. Great value for money. You wont get a 10,000mAh power bank for less than 2000 atleast.

2. Impressive efficiency.

3. Stunning build quality with high quality Aluminium.

4. The 10,000mAh version charges my iPhone 5S close to 5-6 times without charging the power bank.
Cons:

1. They dont include a charger in the box. You can use a micro usb charger with it. However because of its enormous capacity, it takes a long time to charge.

2017-08-10 09:03:12
Favorites1 RateRate

Bunny Master

Luckyinsaan | from Redmi 4

Thanx for sharing.
2017-08-10 09:15:41

Bunny Pro

Arun Steyn Author | from Redmi 3S

Luckyinsaan
Thanx for sharing.

thank u too
2017-08-10 09:17:25