Chandigarh

[Recap] MIFC Chandigarh 1st Anniversary Celebration Meet

2017-08-06 06:54:45
551 8

Hello, Mi Fans!

A few days ago Mi Fan Club Chandigarh celebrated its first anniversary and I'm glad that I was a part of that celebration. it was my third meet. I'm going to share my experience that I had in this meet.

The anniversary was celebrated at "Karthik South Indian Restaurant, Chandigarh" on 30th July 2017.  
it is a very good South Indian restaurant.

Mi Fans came from various cities to attend this meet.  
Some MiFans gathered at the venue at 12:00 pm and few were late due to some specific reason.
I boarded Haryana roadways bus from Ambala to reach the venue. I reached the venue at 11:54 am and met with the MIFC Chandigarh president Mr Abhay Sahi and with other MiFans, as the meet was on Sunday there was too much rush in the restaurant so we all moved to the top floor of the restaurant, it was totally empty. then we waited for other MiFans, till then we talked about various things like Adsense, blogs, EU ROM, Redmi Note 3 Bug etc.

Two Mi Fans, Manish Sabharwal and Roshan Horo, came to the meet for the first time. We were unable to recognize Manish Sabharwal sir because of the different look in his telegram picture.
After some time Manoj Sir (Mi Max Owner :) ) came to the venue with the delicious fresh chocolate cake.

There were two fresh and delicious cakes for our MIFC 1st Aniversary Celebration.

Gaurav Sir clicked a no. of selfie with the cake. I was unable to click pics because my RN3 was showing can't connect to the camera!

We then celebrated the moment by cutting the cake, the cake was cut by our club's youngest member Akshay, then the cake was distributed among the fans. While we were enjoying the delicious cake our club president Mr Abhay Shahi ordered delicious Masala Dosa and  Onion Uttapam for us.

Then I told all members about the costliest app on a play store, Diamondby PENITAX this app costs Rs. 26,000 and have nothing, just a pic of diamond, we discussed how much the developer of this earned till now.

after that, we enjoyed the dosa and onion uttapam with delicious sambhar and nariyal (Coconut) chatni and then we discussed Mi Max 2,  ROM Customization, Adsense approval etc.
When we are eating the lunch, Abhay sir announced that everyone who attended this meet will get the latest Mi Max 2 F-Code.

Then after eating dosa and uttapam, we went outside the restaurant and then Gurjit sir clicked our group photo with the MIFC Chandigarh banner, then we all said good bye to each other and went to our homes,

Thanks, Abhay Sahi Sir for organizing such a great meet!

if you are from Chandigarh or from near by city, Join MIFC Chandigarh club CLICK HERE TO JOIN US

2017-08-06 06:54:45
Favorites2 RateRate

Master Bunny

Ashoks | from Redmi 3S

great celebrating
2017-08-06 09:41:13

Semi Pro Bunny

Captain Jack 8055 | from Redmi Note 3

nice information
2017-08-06 09:52:28

Pro Bunny

ravixdev Author | from Redmi Note 3