Delhi

[Recap] MiFC Delhi Fan Meet: Mi India 3rd Anniversary Celebration

2017-07-30 05:21:11
1364 24
Hello Mi Fans! I hope you all are doing fine and enjoying your life.

This is MiFCDelhi shouting out loud in happiness and with great joy. You want to know why?!
There is something special about the month 'July' for all Mi fans! And i know you know well what I am talking about.
Yes! Its the Anniversary month of Xiaomi India. Hip-Hip Hurraayyy!

Mi India was born on 15th of July 2014! Since then it has never looked back. It has created storms in market ever since. Bringing out quality products ranging from Big Mi Max 2 to smallest Mi Bluetooth Headset and specially taking care of the budget segment with Redmi series smartphones, Xiaomi made each and everyone realise that the money you invest while buying a smartphone should give you back the specifiaction and configuration equivalent to it.
The best thing about Xiaomi India is that it cares about its Die-hard Mi Fans especially the Loyal Fans! And in order to do so one of the initiatives was the setting up of Fan Clubs across the country.

We are the Mi Fan Club Of Delhi and the soul purpose of each and every Fan club across India is to gather Mi Fans together and conduct Monthly meets. Being a member of a Fan Club, its our duty to attend meets and intreact with other fellow Mi fans!

Since July is the Anniversary Month of Xiaomi, so the theme of this month's meet was to "Celebrate Mi India's 3rd Anniversary all together".

For the celebration purpose the destination for all Mi fans was PIZZA HUT, Karol Bagh. Were we all had to assemble at 4 PM sharp.

Once everyone reached, our first Job was to get the attendance of each and every fellow Mi fans! And this job was done by non other than our Jagmeet Paaji! He is among the most active members in our Fan Club.

While everyone was getting there attendance done, our official Fan Club Photographer Addiee was getting his "tools" ready. Check him out below. Don't you dare judge him by his age.. his skills can over-shadow you in no time.

Addiee had brought a photo collection album of our Fan club. It had all the best Memories we gathered since we started our journey as a Fan Club. Each and everyone was very much delighted to see those awesome shots.

One of the Pic from the Photo Album below. (because we missed you at the fan meet Hitesh bhai!)

While the attendance process was still going on our members asked me to give a tutorial about how to play Bhediya vs Gaonwale on Telegram! That's me providing basic rules and guidelines! LOL!

After the completion of attendance process everyone was made to sit around and give their introduction one by one and what ever they want to say along with it since we had many new Faces this time.

These smiling faces are worth attending each and every Fan meet!

Meet Luvxiaomi bhai who is one of the oldest user of MIUI and MI smartphones.

Meet Lavnidhi bhai (wearing red T-shirt) and our Speedster (oops! Its Sleepster btw) my good friend Vishal bhai in Black!

Since Mi India has launched #BIGISBACK Mi Max 2 this month itself so we had announced a photography contest a few days prior to meet day in the group which was focused on the #BigIsNotEnough and #BigIsBack theme of the Mi Max 2. The two best photos captured are below:

The winner for the Contest were Deepak Tripathy who clicked the Taj Mahal lookalike and runner up was Bhaskar who clicked the Konark Temple with their respective Mi devices. So it was time to give them something special. Here they are:

1st: Deepak Tripathy

2nd: Bhaskar

We had also planned to conduct a Quiz based on Mi india in which each and everyone was allowed to participate. So Lavnidhi bhai was given the task to conduct the quiz. Below are some moments:

Being a Core Team Member for my Fan Club, I got the previlage to award the Members who gave the correct answers for the questions.

Now it was time for the arrival of the Cake! and guess who is incoming with it: Its 'BATISTA' (Gaurav Basetia).

A close look at the cake. Isn't it tasty?!

In order to proceed with the cake cutting ceremony we gathered around the cake and since aur President NETA 'Hitesh bhai' was on a tour to Australia so we decided it should be our President A.k.a. GABBAR KESHAV Bhai to replace him and do the needful. Here are the moments:

Meet Clown Gabbar!

Its Girish serving the members with that delicious cake.

What?! You want a close look at the Cake piece?! Seriously..?! :P But i should warn you that your mouth will be filled with saliva. Don't drop it on your phone or laptop! Hehehe.. xD Here it is:
YUMMMMMMMYYY! Isn't it?!

Now it was time for some Photoshoot so here are few of them:

This above photo was taken by Addiee before we cut the Cake! Say THREEEEEEEE!!

After enjoying so much everyone was hungry so we enjoyed the delicious Pizza of Pizza Hut! Here are the moments:

Hungry Kya???!

Deepanshu Loves his Mi phone more than the Pizza and see he hasn't even touched his coke.

Now it was time for us to depart after having a great time with everyone around. Everone enjoyed alot.

Hope you enjoyed going through this thread and enjoyed our meet Virtually. xD
At last i would like to thank everyone Especially the Fan Club members who contributed in every possible way to make this meet so awesome! Special thanks to our Presidents and Core team members.

Untill then see you everyone next time!!

ABHIJEET KUMAR
(Abhi-kiyoshi)

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +5 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-07-30 05:21:11
Favorites2 RateRate
ILove MI..... INDIA
2017-07-30 05:27:53
2017-07-30 05:38:50
good going mi Delhi
2017-07-30 05:45:22
very well written buddy!!
2017-07-30 05:48:00

MIUI beta tester

Lun[A]tic | from mobile

Great recap thread buddy
2017-07-30 05:50:31
2017-07-30 05:59:06

โปร บันนี่

1697383501 | from Redmi Note 4

nice.......
2017-07-30 05:59:43

โปร บันนี่

1625857289 | from Redmi Note 3

happy anniversary mi fans
2017-07-30 06:48:17
owo great thanks
2017-07-30 07:51:50

โปร บันนี่

Rahul21mehta | from Redmi Note 3

Nice thread bhai.....
Meet to bhot achi thi....
and as ovious your photography is awesome....
2017-07-30 07:59:46
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

MIUI 8
Power At Last
Photography
3 Днів поспіль
7 Днів поспіль
21 Днів поспіль
40 Днів поспіль
70  Днів поспіль