Recruitment

[] [Announced] We Are Looking for Mi Community Moderators, Apply Here!

2017-07-25 00:32:16
70553 1167

Hello, MI Fans,
We are now 1.5 Million users strong in such a short time span and this is all because of your brilliant support, we are really thankful to all MI fans whole heartedly. With a mission & in a direction of providing you better support all around and quick availability for your queries on MI community especially with this strong increment, we are calling out New Moderator Recruitment.

Moderators are an essential part of MI Community. We work together with Moderators, some of the most passionate of our Mi Fans, to benefit the rest of the community. We need Moderators to uphold community values of openness, helpfulness and usefulness. As Mi Community grows day by day, we are looking for more talented and capable active members to join us in the management team of the forum. If you have the passion for Mi products and Mi Fans in India, we'd love for you to join us!

We are looking for Mi fan who has previous forum management experience as well as Mi fan who doesn't have previous forum management experience but passionate enough, we will give Intern Moderator title and if they pass 2 months assessment then they will be promoted as Moderator.

APPLICATION DEADLINE:
  • 4th Aug 2017 - 11:59 pm

HOW TO APPLY:
  • Reply to the thread with the section (eg. Redmi Note 4) you are interested in and tell us why you would make a good moderator in that section!

We are looking for:
Section
Moderator Requirement
Redmi Note 3
Redmi 4
Redmi 4A
Redmi 3S
Redmi
Redmi Note
Mi Pad
Mi Router 3C
Accessories
MIUI General
MIUI Tips and Tricks
MIUI Themes
MIUI Feedback

BENEFITS:
  • Management of forum threads
  • Promotion to higher management level e.g. Super Moderator
  • Talk to Admin team directly
  • Prizes from Mi Community Team
  • Priority to try new pre-launch products
  • Priority entry to launch events

RESPONSIBILITIES:
  • Create quality threads to designated sections
  • Answer and help users to solve their problems timely
  • Offer guidance to forum members to help them use the forum properly
  • Edit, move, merge, or remove threads or posts that do not comply with related rules
  • Organize online events to encourage participation on Mi Community
  • Assist Mi Comm team in promoting other users' work

REQUIREMENTS:
  • If you are applying for the device section, you must possess the device
  • Be willing to carry out the Mi Community duties fairly and responsibly
  • Humble, good listener and learner: the traits of a good team player
  • Familiar with Mi devices available in India and its features (or be really good at Googling, searching online for answers or simply just asking fellow mods humbly)
  • Previous forum management experience preferred, If not guidance will be provided

Important:
Many of you are already moderator or in the special team on Global MIUI Forum. You can not be a moderator or in the special team on both forums same time because Global MIUI Forum is very big and this forum is getting bigger, so there will too much work to do. In this case, moderator or special team members won't be able to concentrate on both forums and not able to pass the assessment, also end up posting the same thing. It's better to join one of the forum as a moderator or special team and do BEST. Any special team member must have atleast completed 3 months in his/her special team.

Results
Username
UID
Section
Mohammed Faisal
Redmi Note 3
Arsalan
Redmi
soumyajit_pal
Router 3C
Naman Mishra
Redmi Note
ShaikHussainShaik
Redmi 4
Iamaditya
Redmi 4A
Shailesh Singh
Accessories
Vatsal Vala
MIUI Themes
lunkhim7
Tips and Tricks
Manvesh Kajale
MIUI General
Praful Prajapati
Redmi 3S
Suraj Yadav
Mi Pad

Congratulations to all the selected users, you title will be changed to 'Intern Moderator' and will be contacted via Mi Community PM for more details.

Rate

Number of participants 16 Experience +38 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-07-25 00:32:16
Favorites242 RateRate

Mi Comm team

R0user Author |

Key points for the best application:
  • Describe Yourself: Describe yourself & why you should be a moderator in short?
  • Section: you would like to apply with reasons for selecting them
  • Keypoints: Short list of Keypoints/Qualities which makes your entry important for us to consider
  • Achievements: If you have any achievements on Mi community that you would like to show us
  • Your Work/Contribution: Threads that shows your work  and make you a perfect contender for this post on the community
  • Number of Hours: Number of hours you can contribute in a week
  • Current list of devices/Mi products: List your Mi Products
  • Special team or previous experience: tell us if you are in any special team now or before
  • Your statistics: Numbers of threads/replies till now

2017-07-25 00:54:40

Master Bunny

Asha@63. | from Redmi Note 4

Thanks for sharing information
2017-07-25 00:44:06

Mi FC President

PPM2 | from Redmi Note 4

Great opportunity
2017-07-25 00:52:13

Join Our Channel: https://goo.gl/A6dT58
About Me: Myself Nazer Ktpm, Currently performing as Device Team Member at Mi Community. Highly ambitious for being a moderator and expertise in Device Team performance by contributing much quality threads, help & support in Redmi 3S, Redmi, Redmi 4A  sections. Now I can assure that I have provided quality supports to each and every single one who had met me for any kind of help.

Section: I would like to applying for Redmi 4A section. I have some reason for choosing this option, when I was helping on Redmi 4A section, I found of many questions regarding the basic use of mi devices. And I am really happy to help every single questions and they made much important to me. Because most of them suggested redmi phones for their parents, friends, others as a low budget- high performance phones. they found of much options & features than other phones and they need to know all these. I really consider each and everyone even for a simple help.

Qualities: I always followed the need, scope and quality for making my threads. Managing & helping my team is one of my other qualities.

Achievements: One of my thread got featured on social medias by Mi India. Also got many excellencies for most of my threads.
Threads
No. of Replies
Profile Points
Community Medals

Contributions: some of my contribution threads are listed below
[1] How to Manage Mi Cloud Storage
[2] Mi Phone: Physical Button Troubleshooting Guide
[3] Introduction to Lite Mode
[4] 3.5mm Headphones or USB Type-C Headphones: Which one you prefer and why?
[5] Tech Class - Chapter-20: All About Batteries
[6] MORE ABOUT SNAPDRAGON 625 & WHY IT IS USED IN MI MAX 2?

Working Hours: Usually I worked more than 2-3 Hours a day. I hope i can work more than it.

Devices: Mi3, Mi4, Mi4i, Redmi 3s Prime

Special Team: I belongs to Device Team, MIUI Translator Team & Core Team of my MiFc.

Thank You!
2017-07-25 01:00:22

Master Bunny

1640536143 Ibrahim k | from Redmi Note 4

wooow great opportunity...,,,
2017-07-25 01:03:27

Pro Bunny

1664398671 | from Redmi 3S

I don't know what to do
2017-07-25 01:04:41
Great opportunity, all the best for those who are applying :)
2017-07-25 01:06:52

Join Our Channel: https://goo.gl/A6dT58

Rookie Bunny

1652741311 | from app

I mi interested
2017-07-25 01:06:52

Rookie Bunny

1652741311 | from app

I like to join it
2017-07-25 01:07:26

Rookie Bunny

1652741311 | from app