Delhi

[Recap] MiFCDelhi Fan Meet Version 14.0: Mi India 3rd Anniversary Celebration

2017-07-24 14:53:40
5297 114
Hello Mi Fans,Are you okay?

We are back again with the recap of this month's meet which happened on 23rd July. Before I begin to summarize it for you I would like to thanks all the Core Team Members for all the efforts they put in to make this meet, as the regular members mentioned, the most organised meet till date. Thanks to all the fans for joining us in and having a few slices of pizza with us after the meet.

As most of you might know this is the month which is special to us, the Mi Fan. This is the month in which Xiaomi Officially came to India 3 years back on 15th of July and Mi India was born!! Mi India which has set various records and standards not just in smartphone industry but in whole electronic market with the products like Mi Band 2 and Mi Power banks. So as I mentioned Mi India Launched in July thus we decided to celebrate Mi India's 3rd anniversary.

So everything started more than a week ago when we started discussion on where to keep the meetup this time. After a lot of discussion with the core team we started looking for places which are easier to reach yet spacious enough for around 40-50 people. Finally Pizza Hut near karol bagh metro station was booked for the same. Now we were all set and were excited to meet on 23rd.

Jagmeet Pajji pickup me up from my home as I had banner and some other stuff to give to our fans. As I was on the pillion seat (i don't remember after how long ) I opened the club's telegram group and got to know that a member had already reached the venue. As we parked there we saw a couple of other fans coming towards the venue, we shook hands and went inside. The area was downstairs in basement thus making it difficult to get a signal. So I went upstairs till a few members joined us in. We then placed our banner on the wall.

By the time we fixed it on the wall we already had a good number of members with us. Praveen along with Ashu bhai and dilshad was making sure to mark everyone's presence on the sheet. Addiee and Abhijeet was taking care of photography being the official photographer of the club and photography team member on community respectively. Jagmeet and Lav bhai was taking care of other stuff. Gaurav was getting the cake ready and was at bakery since afternoon (Okay, you might be thinking we were getting it ready just before the meet right? but just hold on a little bit and you would know the reason). Girish, Dilshad and I were interacting with new members to make them comfortable.

By now we had a good turn out of members who were joining us in for the first time. The meet started with some chit chat between regular fans and new members. Then we all arranged the chairs in such a fashion that all can see each other and started introduction so that we can know each other better.

Then it was time to have a quiz session and distribute some gifts. Lavnidhi bhai took command and started the quiz. Fan who gave the right answer were awarded with Mi Comm Badges and Mi Pop Magazines.

As you may know, Mi India launched Mi Max 2 last week itself we announced a photography contest a few day prior to meet day in the group which was focused on the #BigIsNotEnough and #BigIsBack theme of the Mi Max 2. The winner was deepak tripathi having the most relevant and best picture captured with his Mi Device (Shared below). Bhaskar was the runner up.

Winner got Mi Community tshirt and Runner got a Mi Pop Magazine.

Respective pictures

Just as we mind up the gift ceremony gaurav showed up with the cake.. Hurrayy!! It was time to see the cake (yes, even i didn't know how it would turn out to be in actual and was pretty much excited to see it)

ta-daa!!! Gaurav A.K.A Batista was making sure that it should be awesome even if he had to skip a part of the meet. It was all his efforts that I was this awesome. What do you guys say?

I asked "sbse bujurg" fan among us (sorry lav bhai ) to cut the cake but he and others insisted that it should be done by me.

Hitesh bhai i missed you after that You were the "Neta" last time and I was the "joker" this time. Pic say's better than the words

Not to mention the cake was delicious.
The pizza's were ordered. By the time the staff preparing them Gaurav enviels his newly Bought devices, the Mi Max 2 to everyone and we all got the chance to have a hands-on of it.. thanks batista. He also had 360 Camera which came from china recently to show to everyone.

After a few minutes pizza's where there on everyone's plate and we waste no time in finishing it up

It was a wrap up for yesterday's meet and after party. Cheers to all of you for joining us in and making this meet successful. It was certainly one of the best meetups till date. We missed my partner in crime, Hitesh as he is not in country for few more days now. I am kidding we didn't miss you Let me share the group pics of the day.

Hope i didn't miss anything. You can check out other members experience thread below:
Gaurav Basetia: 3rd Anniversary Meet
Rahul Mehta: MiFC Fan meet and 3rd Anniversary celebration at Pizza Hut.
The RadMax Vishal: Mi FC Delhi - Mi India 3rd Anniversary meet up Recap (23-07-17)Abhijeet Kiyoshi: MiFC Delhi Fan Meet: Mi India 3rd Anniversary CelebrationPraveen Bhajanka: MIFC- Delhi Celebrated Mi India 3rd Anniversary

See you guys next time!!
MiFC-Delhi

Rate

Number of participants 4 Experience +17 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-07-24 14:53:40
Favorites36 RateRate

Bunny Master

Shubham Tripathi | from Redmi Note 3

that's great , keep it up..
2017-07-24 23:04:20
Something wonderful is about to happen...[url=http://c.mi.com/in/static/image/smiley/comcom/6.gif]ht
It was an awesome meet... Thanks guys for a great meet
2017-07-25 01:32:38

Bunny Master

Gaurav Basetia | from MI MAX

Awesome Thread Bro and Thanks Fir Appreciate my work bro
2017-07-25 02:04:49
Gaurav Basetia

Device team

Runal | from Redmi Note 3

Awesome. thanks for featuring my 3rd anniversary gift pic
2017-07-25 04:02:54

Bunny Master

Rashid kamaal | from Redmi Note 4

Nice information and the
2017-07-25 04:11:10

Bunny Master

Bhaskar07 | from Mi 4i

Thanks to all for making my first meet awesome specially thanks to Keshav bhai for selecting me for this amazing meet . Again Thanks  to all
2017-07-25 04:26:00
great to be part of this MI meet, see ya next time also
2017-07-26 07:48:35

Techie Team

Hari Sankar G | from Redmi Note 4

Nice meet guys :)
2017-07-26 12:28:27

Join Our Channel: https://goo.gl/A6dT58
Was awesome... Thanks for the heads up on the thread... :)
2017-07-29 11:26:13

Bunny Semi-pro

Raviprakash | from mobile

Nice meet wait for next Meetup
2017-07-30 10:42:14
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Beta Tester
India 2nd year
100K members
Redmi 3S