Redmi Note 3

[Discussion] I regret buying a phone from Xiaomi... This is my experience...

2017-07-16 23:40:20
1843 59
Everyday I regret buying a phone from Xiaomi. At the time I bought, I was having an impression that Xiaomi is a good company that gives frequent software updates to it's users even to their dated phones. But after joining the family what I experienced was a total different fave of Xiaomi. I don't know if it's a business plan change or whatever I heard good was false advertising, but the experience was that Xiaomi is not addressing even the major issues faced by the customers of one of it's best selling phones(redmi note 3)... At a time when Android O is around the corner and every others phones that I voted against to finally select Xiaomi like the Le ecos, meizu, honor, Moto, Lenovo power and all have already got stable Android N update, we are still on Marshmallow and more importantly a very very buggy version of Marshmallow which is pet named MIUI 8. A MiUi version that made a 4000 mAh battery last less than a mediocre phones 2000 mAh battery(literally less than half a day with data or wifi on with moderate usage), destroyed the volte and brought in alot of connectivity issues and not to mention, blotwares, then heated up the device, damaged the sensors, reduced performance to dust with  u hanging issues and literally reduced the once great phone to a shadow of itself. And what surprised me is that the buggy update was not one off case, it was like every new MiUi update brought in a new bug without even fixing the old bug.
But there was hope.... Though late to the party, I believed, MiUi 9 nougat based will fix all our issues once it comes out... My disappointment n regret was at peak when recently Xiaomi released the names of devices to receive MiUi 9 nougat treatment n Redmi note 3 was not even in the list that will get the update late... That was the moment I decided, I will never ever suggest a Xiaomi device for anyone I know. I will not tell a lie to defame the company, but I will tell everyone my experience with Xiaomi.
So friends, If you also feel cheated, ignored, let alone to suffer, make some noise rather than suffering silently so that Xiaomi and the MiUi developers know our issues and mend their ways with us. It's upon the customers good reviews that Xiaomi built it's empire and gained foot hold in India and we cannot be ignored. Because, together, we the Redmi note 3 owners are a huge group and we can demand the change as a team.
2017-07-16 23:40:20
Favorites6 RateRate
goooooooooooooood
2017-07-16 23:41:25
then u dont know anything about phones if u do regret it
2017-07-16 23:45:00
don't feel bad.......as my experience xiaomi is  a good brand........ if u want new fast updates then just go for custom ROM..........
2017-07-16 23:49:40
xiaomi is known for its miui software updates not for android version update.Also it can provide all the features of nougat in miui 9.So dont curse it.
2017-07-16 23:50:38
hoooo very bad feeling
2017-07-16 23:51:16
Redmi note 3 will definitely receive the miui9 update. Test assured. And as for N update, redmi note 3 might get it at some point of time. My mi3 came at kitkat and still got to marshmallow. So, ALWAYS BELIEVE SOMETHING WONDERFUL IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.
2017-07-16 23:51:18
Im also excepting nougat but other than phone is excellent
2017-07-16 23:59:14
Think before and regret never. Anyway that's not a great mistake.
2017-07-17 00:01:50
I use redmi note 4 and I'm perfectly happy and satisfied with it. I'll definitely suggest Xiaomi devices to my friends.
2017-07-17 00:12:49

MIUI beta tester

legend sam | from Redmi Note 4

bro all other r also same dont compare xiaomi with others
2017-07-17 00:12:49
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

APP scratch card
Mi Explorers

Mi Comm APP

Stay updated on Mi Products and MIUI