Tripura

[Recap] 2nd Mi Fans Meet-Up of Mi-FC Tripura | Heritage Park, Agartala

2017-07-04 13:45:41
3565 120

Hello, Mi Fans

It's a pleasure that now-a-days we don’t have to talk a lot more to the people to make them familiar with a Brand called “Mi”. Trustworthiness is now the second synonym for 'Mi'. While Xiaomi is at its peak of success in India, we just completed our 2nd Mi Fans Meet-Up. Finally, the Day has come on 2nd July, 2017. We were eagerly waiting for that Tremendous Day. We reached at the Spot i.e. Heritage Park, Agartala at 10:00 O’Clock. All the Mi Fans were waiting for the other Fans to come. At last, we were 15 in number. After being altogether, we took passes to enter the park.

At first, we went to the open stage premises of the park and setup our flex there. We took our seats at the gallery and started the Introduction session. After being familiar with each other, we went for Photo-Walk. Actually, we segmented the whole event into Photography Contest, Quiz Contest, Creative Writing Contest on Mi Device and last but not least Product Reviews and Discussion. Among Mi fans Mr. Animesh Debnath and Mr. Bijoy Chowdhury became Winner & Runner-Up respectively in Photography Contest.

At the end of this session we had a little refreshment. After that, we were engaged in Quiz Contest. Mr. Koushik Saha became the winner of that Open Quiz. Creative Writing Contest took place after Quiz. This Time Mr. Tamal Bhowmik achieved the excellence. We talked a lot on recent Mi devices and about the upcomings too. Reviews on Products like Mi Router 3C, Mi Pad 2, Mi Bluetooth Headset were the much discussed topics of whole discussion. Everyone has shared his/her own experiences of Mi Devices that he/she is using now. At the end, we all took part in “Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan”. We enjoyed the whole event thoroughly....as it was the best one till date.

Hope all the Mi Fans were delighted in such wonderful event. Be prepared for the next Meet-up. Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.

2nd Mi Fans Meet-Up | Heritage Park, Agartala
At a Glance
Waiting for all the Mi fans at the Entrance of Heritage Park, Agartala

Inside the Park

In the Open Stage Premises

Installation of Flex

Busy with own Mi Devices

Gallery occupied by Mi fans

Photo-Walk (Photography Contest)

Break for Refreshment

Our 'Mi Home'

We, the Mi fans and Our Mi Devices

Selfie-Time Click!

Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan

Happy Ending

We wish to convey a Grand Thanks to all the Mi fans who remained present in Our 2nd Meet-Up without taking into account this Rainy Weather and made this event a Great Success.

For more Clicks please visit our Google Drive Link -

Glimpses of 2nd Mi Fans Meet-Up | Mi-FC Tripura

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +2 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-07-04 13:45:41
Favorites26 RateRate
when the meeting going on....
2017-07-04 15:24:53
8258925870 please cnt me.... my most fav company
2017-07-04 15:29:02
Good meeting and sharing it with us