Flashing Guide

[Guide] Mi unlock tool 2.2.406.5 not detecting device

2017-06-25 22:07:03
1079 4
Hi there friends,

So I have a Redmi 3S  which is basically a Redmi 3S Prime with 2gb of RAM. Basically, when I try and unlock the bootloader with the new unlock tool, It doesn't detect the device even though I have followed all the prerequisites such as being on a developer ROM and disabling Driver Signature Enforcement and installing all the Fastboot, ADB and Qualcomm drivers along with the included Mi USB driver.

But, when I try and unlock with the older version of tool, it detects my device without any problem. When I try to unlock the phone with that older unlock tool hi, it says that "device couldn't be verified, please upgrade your unlock tool".

Please help me out. Is there any way I can get a modified version of the old unlock tool which doesn't ask for an update or anything like that ?

Please help me fellow MIUIers.

Regards,
Rohan R
2017-06-25 22:07:03
Favorites RateRate
having the same problem with my redmi 4 (indian unit) . please help us.
2017-07-12 01:06:57
Same issue here, older unlock tool detects my phone but is stuck at 50% and the newer version doesn't even detect my device. Starting to hate this company and all devices from this because you have to request to unlock our devices bootloader I mean come on, I paid for this shitty device and all I want to do is to use it to its full potential. However this is my last xiaomi device thanks to their shitty protocols.
2017-08-02 17:50:03
Everyone having the same problem
2017-08-04 08:36:25
AKAY06
Everyone having the same problem

Actually it's now fixed in the new mi flash unlock but mine still gets stuck at 99% due error 86012
2017-08-04 08:37:40

Mi Comm APP

Stay updated on Mi Products and MIUI

Copyright
Content Policty
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list