Jalandhar

[Recap] [Update] [MiFCJalandhar] [Recap] The MiFC Jalandhar 3rd Meet , Cricket special.

2017-06-21 07:45:55
884 5

Hi all Mi Fans,
Hope all of you are having great time being here.

Introduction to MiFCJalandhar(who are we?)

We started this Fan Club 4 months back. The credits goes toKannaa bro ( who guided me so well) , Aagman( co- founder of this club) andAvneet singh from Device team ,who is so passionate about this and Finally all the members of Mi FC Jalandhar. Mi Fc Jalandhar is one of the upcoming official.

Third Fan Meet Recap

We have planned to host our third Fan Meet for the month on 18th june as it was sunday , later we realized its Ind vs Pak so we later postponed it to next day , that was reason for my abscence as i have to look after my work. Venue was Verka ground and time was 5:30 pm. Our theme for the meet was cricket, as Jalandhar is known for its Sports industry.

Mi Fans from left to right : Navpreet,Lalit,Rohit,Pankaj,Savinay,kiranpreet,Sachleen,Harman,Ashwinder,Guramrit(Aagman),Shamsher, Ishtdeep, Panchal, Goldy,Anav,Sahil.
We were expecting more than 22 fans as we have to make two cricket teams but only 17 were there . We made two teams , Team aagman and Team kiran as both were captains. Match begins around 6 pm and it was a head to head fight .

Team Amrit won the tose and chose to bat first, Team Amrit batted first and scored 63 runs as it was 8 overs quick and shot match only. Team Kiran won the match as captain scored good runs for his team and completed the chase. Am sharing few pics below which were clicked during the game.

It was so much fun as i got feedback from fans , some of them played it after years ago due to their busy schedule. A big thanks  to Xiaomi india for uniting us as Fan club. It is great Experience to held Fan meets every month and sharing Knowledge and time with each other. We are growing day by day and becoming strong.We will be back again with a new theme for our meet next month. Thanks.
Till then Believe something wonderful is about to hapeen. :D

Join us today : Telegram:- @MiFCJalandhar or contact @Guramrit
You Can also Comment Below also we will get in touch as soon as possible.

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +8 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-06-21 07:45:55
Favorites RateRate

Bunny Master

1607473310,mohan | from Redmi 3S

great bro..and keep it up
2017-06-21 14:33:28

Bunny Master

Singhboy | from Redmi 4

great............
2017-06-22 05:46:25

Bunny Avanzado

Sachin choudhary | from Redmi Note 3

thanks for sharing
2017-06-22 22:55:39
great time..............................
2017-07-03 01:38:29

News Reporter

Gary MI Author | from Redmi 3S

Thanks everyone.. Anyone from jalandhar and nearby can join MI fc jalandhar @MIFCJalandhar on telegram
2017-07-03 02:17:35