In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Q&A] Poco F1 Ethernet Cable OTG?

2019-10-21 10:48:34
211 3
Hi everyone! I'm having some issue here. I would like to connect my Poco F1 to the internet through an ethernet cable using an adapter Ethernet-Type C, but it seems I just can't make it work.

Can anybody please help me? I believe Poco F1 is able to connect through an ethernet cable, though I'm not entirely sure.

2019-10-21 10:48:34
Favorites RateRate
no drivers in phone to communicate with ethernet adapter,i suggest you to get a wifi router
2019-10-21 11:23:49

Advanced Bunny

Sbibbio Author |

miraclemanoj replied at 2019-10-21 17:23:49
no drivers in phone to communicate with ethernet adapter,i suggest you to get a wifi router

Thank you very much for your reply. So unfortunately I just can't make it work in any way? I can't download and install these drivers, right?
2019-10-21 11:34:26
no its mot possible,you alone cannot do it,any of smart phones cannot do it
these drivers are actually legacy drivers,which work with hardware so you might not be able to do it
just get a router or a laptop connect it to it and start hotspot to get internet
2019-10-21 11:54:15