In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi 7/7A

[Q&A] How to unlcok the home screen

2019-10-21 10:29:02
125 5
I have Remi 7 and I do not need unlock screen. I can just set from Lock screen setting and set it None. But for Google Pay it need a screen lock. I want to use google pay with screen lock or pattern lock but i dont want any lock on the screen. Any way how can i set or any suggetion. Thanks

2019-10-21 10:29:02
Favorites RateRate
Hi,
It's about security purposes. You can use fingerprint though instead of using PIN. If you want to use pattern lock then go to Settings Screen Lock  [there you'll find the pattern lock set up option]

Regards
2019-10-21 13:17:53
Sakib | Bangladeshi
Mi Gadgets SF | Tech Fizzer

Rookie Bunny

atekdigi Author |

srsakib replied at 2019-10-21 22:47:53
Hi,
It's about security purposes. You can use fingerprint though instead of using PIN. If you want to use pattern lock then go to Settings Screen Lock  [there you'll find the pattern lock set up option]

I dont need any lock system on my home screen to unlock the phone. Will google pay need the lock. Any other way or app can make work for this issue. No lock for home screen and lock for google pay.
2019-10-21 21:48:01

Rookie Bunny

atekdigi Author |

Hi,

I dont need any lock system on my home screen to unlock the phone. Will google pay need the lock. Any other way or app can make work for this issue. No lock for home screen and lock for google pay.
2019-10-21 21:48:42

Rookie Bunny

atekdigi Author |

Hi,

2019-10-21 21:49:09

Device team

Arvind Kaushik | from Redmi 7A

Hi,
Google Pay have owned Security so that's why This app asking for Password.
There is no way to disable even you don't apply any screen lock.
If you applied screen lock and removed then you need to Clear data of Google Pay( in case app not opening without lock). Then Login again with Google Pay in-built Lock.
But Unfortunately there is no way to Disable it.
If you want then you can Feedback at Google Play Store.
It's not issue with MIUI.
Hope you understand.
Thanks
2019-10-21 23:22:45
Think Positive
MIUI Device Team

Use Reply Button To Notify Me