I bought a new Redmi K20 Pro with China ROM and as im not a Chineese tried to unlock and flash a global ROM on it but my phone is out of use now. this is what exactly happened in order:|
1. I unlocked the phone from the settings of phone as Mi says at first.
2. I unlocked the bootloader with Miflash Unlock Tool Ver. 3.5.719.27
3. Downloaded MIUI 10.3.3.0 for K20 Pro
4. Flashed the phone with that ROM
5. restarted the phone and it entered Recovery Mode with this message: This MIUI version can't be installed on this device.
6. Phone is in a nonstop restarting and entering Recovery mode and is out of use at all
7. tried to unlock the phone again with Miflash Unlock Tool and recover the same old Chinees ROM
8. I get this message in Miflash Unlock Tool: You must wait at least 30 days to unlock a new device
while there is no new device and im trying to unlock the same Redmi K20 Pro :(
this is my tragedy and im totaly stucked in this situation and can't use my phone any more
any help is appreciated
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .