In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tips and Tricks

[Q&A] Redmi Note 8 Pro death screen (work only led charging light)

2019-10-20 07:39:40
136 2

Hi, my redmi note 8 pro are death screen (work only led charging light) after flash rom by mi flash tool by myself.  
My phone purchase date is 11 Sep 2019
I try by cmd
fastboot devices is show (when volume down 5s and plugged to pc)
Then I run "fastboot getvar" and the results is "Anti:1". What does it man?
Help me
Now, my phone is not all working death screen
Please Help me
2019-10-20 07:39:40
Favorites RateRate

Rookie Bunny

6241175411 | from Redmi K20 Pro

It is possibly hard bricked, did you try to flash anything? or trying to root your device? All of them may result in a hard bricked. Hold down vol up+vol down at the sametime then plug it in to your pc. Does it register it as a MediaTec motherboard? if so that's a good sign meaning ur motherboard is still alive. Try flash it using MediaTec flasher
2019-10-20 10:13:00

Rookie Bunny

maungnaing Author | from Redmi Note 5

It is possibly hard bricked, did you try to flash anything? or trying to root your device? All of them may result in a hard bricked. Hold down vol up+vol down at the sametime then plug it in to your pc. Does it register it as a MediaTec motherboard? if so that's a good sign meaning ur motherboard is still alive. Try flash it using MediaTec flasher

I try MediaTec flasher sp flash tool but it does not working.
Then I try mi flash tool but anti rollback check error.
my phone is may be hard brick
M#128557;😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

2019-10-20 16:44:29