In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[Tools] KingRoot Application Review

2019-10-20 05:04:19
225 4

KingRoot is such an Android application that can root any types of Android devices. This app has two versions, one is for Android and another is for Windows PC. If you have no PC right now, then do not worry.

Today I shared a guide where you can learn easily that how to root a device.

How To Download

Unfortunately, you will not find this KingRoot application on the Google Play Store. Due to some reason, the Play Store team removed this application from their store. Since you have to download it from outside of Play Store, so you have to change a little bit of your setting.

• Go to phone setting and turn on the “unknown source” option.
  • Now download KingRoot apk and install it on your phone.

How To Root

• Launce the app from your phone home screen.
  • Front of an app, you will see the “start root” button. Simply click on it.
  • Wait until root processing fully complete.

Alright, you successfully rooted your device for free.

Remember that root is the not best way to get all features of smartphone. After rooting you will break all rules of a phone company. I mean, you will not get free service from the company.

2019-10-20 05:04:19
Favorites1 RateRate

Grand Master Bunny

Ian Adoe | from Redmi Note 5A Prime

As far as I know, Xiaomi devices currently can only be rooted using custom recovery + super user/magisk..??
2019-10-20 08:55:12

Pro Bunny

RockinBandit | from Mi 9 SE

Ian Adoe
As far as I know, Xiaomi devices currently can only be rooted using custom recovery + super user/magisk..??

Or if you use China dev rom you just tap  root access and you have it.
2019-10-20 22:03:26

Grand Master Bunny

Ian Adoe | from Redmi Note 5A Prime

RockinBandit
Or if you use China dev rom you just tap  root access and you have it.

I've used it for a year, and root access is limited.  Not as given by magisk or super user
2019-10-21 07:49:00

Pro Bunny

RockinBandit | from Mi 9 SE

Ian Adoe
I've used it for a year, and root access is limited.  Not as given by magisk or super user

I've never used it myself but have always had dev roms so new it was there.
2019-10-21 08:07:14