In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Gadgets

[Q&A] Xiaomi Router 4A Gigabit version Global Rom

2019-10-18 18:11:42
304 1
Hi,

Where can I download the Global Rom for the Xiaomi Router 4A Gigabit Version ?

I bought this router, global version, then I updated the firmware from miwifi.com and now everything is in chinese and the wifi is extremly slow.
I want to go back to the Global Rom, the one that was preinstalled in the router.

Where can I download this ?

2019-10-18 18:11:42
Favorites RateRate
Hello, I have the same kind of issue as you... I just bought the Mi Wifi 4A Gigabit edition on Amazon (Eu power plug) and it comes with the english rom (2.28.132) on it, I just wanted to flash the chinese one to see if there is new options in the control pannel such as public wifi or other things... so I updated it to the version 2.28.62 (actually this is a downgrade...) And then problems happens... Mi Wifi app is not working anymore with the router and now there is no downloads for the version 2.28.132... SO... this is anoying and not easy to use... we can complain for it but xiaomi are not going to help us I think ...
2019-11-01 13:18:47