In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [Mi ART] Deepstash : Get Yourself Inspired, Wiser and Productive!

2019-10-14 05:20:36
546 11

Hello Mi Fans,

We can not change ourselves and bring any major alteration to our habits overnight. But we can make small changes regularly to carry on to a bigger and better things. Who doesn't like to improve themselves? We all want that. We all want to move out of the shackles of all negativity and depression of our lives and stay healthy both mentally and physically. In the hustle and bustle of our daily lives, its really important to devote some time for self improvement. Today we will be talking about one such app which helps you to stay motivated and be more productive. Let's talk about - Deepstash

First Look

Deepstash is all about good ideas. It can be both your educational and self-help guide. The main aim of this app is to enrich your personal and professional life. The Deepstash team curates various stories from around the world and present them to you in the form of ideas which in turn help you to be motivated, inspired and productive. And these are absolutely free! When you first open the app, a jumping cube would welcome you and take you to the introduction page. From all the ideas Deepstash provides you with, you need to stash the ones that resonate with you. You can create an account to save the stories and ideas but it's not mandatory. You can even enjoy every bit of the app without signing up.

Features

There are two tabs - Home and Your Ideas. talking about the Home first, it's divided into different categories. The more you scroll, the more you explore. Simple! Just at the top, you would find, Today's recommendations. This gets refreshed and updated daily. In this section, the Deepstash team handpicks the best stories of that particular day from different places. And make them short and compact bite sized ideas. The insights are taken from various sources like TED, Bloomberg, The Guardian etc. Under each title you will find various number of ideas.

Ideas:
As I said earlier, this app is all about self improvement. How does it work? First they pick the best articles from different sources and then they divide the entire articles into several core ideas. Once you click on any story, you will see the link to the entire original article is given at the top. So either you can read the entire article or just pick the ideas as a quick reference. This is really very helpful. As it actually serves as per your need. If you are running short of time, the bite sized ideas will be most beneficial for you. They might seem very short but trust me if you read them by your heart and mind, they will be immensely fruitful for you.

Topics:
The range of topics is versatile. From Self motivation to Love and relationship, Team Work, Time management etc. - Deepstash topics cover almost every corners of our life. You can scroll horizontally to find your suitable topic from the list. Under each topic again there are numerous number of stories. Well, for your convenience just below the story header, ideas are organized. I already talked about it. But one more interesting thing is, you can even skip reading all those ideas and just the pick the one whose title seems attracting to you. Once you start exploring any particular topic, you will see they are categorized as Stashes and as random stories. Stashes are nothing but same themed stories grouped together.

Popular & Recommendations:
As the name suggests this part of the app deals with stories and stashes that are most liked and recommended by other users of deepstash. I always read the popular stories first just to see what people are liking much. And most of the time I end up discovering a lot of new stuffs. You can call it as your personal knowledge hub or something like that. And the collection is just huge. Honestly so far, it did not happen like I wanted to explore some topics and Deepstash does not have it. You can also bookmark your favorite articles and share it with your family and friends on social media.

Your Ideas:
This tab is basically to show you the ideas or stories you have bookmarked. You might think what's so special in it? Almost all the reading apps have this tab. But what i wanna share here is how organized and clutter-free this part is. Just at the top, you will see your favorite topics. then comes the stories and ideas you have saved. All the stories and ideas are arranged in two different columns for our convenience. This makes the reading experience smooth and simple. No complications involved. Sometimes it might happen that you have read only 2 or 3 ideas of a story and skipped others. In this tab you can also see which one you have read and which you skipped. Which indeed makes our job easier and faster.

Search:
This one is my most favorite feature of the app. A powerful and satisfying search option. You can ask any question that pops up in your mind. And Deepstash would provide you all the stories that match your query. Like I searched, How to find out true passion in life? And the results I got was brilliant. All the ideas and stories are perfect as per my query. Even the search results can also be read either as Stashes or Stories or Ideas. Which is really amazing. Last but not the least, it saves your search history. So that you can go back to them whenever you need.

Settings:
Deepstash supports dark mode. From settings you can choose the appearance you prefer for your reading. You can also enable or disable notifications of the app from the settings panel of your phone. Every week Deepstash prepares a weekly review and send it to your email with which you have signed in. If you do not want that, simply disable it from the settings.

Pros and Cons

Pros:
  • Simple yet awesome UI and layout
  • Productive contents
  • Versatile topics
  • Innovative

Cons:
  • Some of the devices might face crash on launch

My View

The app UI is user-friendly without any complicity involved to it. You can easily understand where and how to find the contents. talking about the contents, as I said earlier they cover almost everything you need. Be it money, health, love, time management, problem solving or any anything else, Deepstash has awesome assets for every sphere of life. The layout is pretty awesome. if you read with proper concentration you can find the depth of each ideas. They really valuable to your self improvement and motivation. I am in live with the potential of the app.  Everyday you can discover some new, innovative and insightful contents. And what I feel is, almost all of us need one such app to keep our self always inspired and boosted. The developer team also promised to bring videos in future updates. So, looking forward to it. Give it a try! Be more wiser and productive!

I will give it 4.6 out of 5

Additional Information

Downloads

Download Deepstash - Self Improvement, Motivation & Care from Google Play Store

Or

Download the APK:
Deepstash.apk (7.68 MB, Downloads: 4)

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +35 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-10-14 05:20:36
Favorites2 RateRate

BeingBishal | from MI 9 SE

Nice review!
2019-10-14 05:28:16

Resource Team

iMKajal | from MI 8

Awesome Review!
2019-10-14 11:55:19
Thanks for review
2019-10-14 12:12:29
Useful application! Awesome review as always.
Thank you!
2019-10-14 12:14:21

Master Bunny

1804614950 | from app

nice
2019-10-14 20:07:49
Interesting app
2019-10-14 23:55:36

Grand Master Bunny

Ian Adoe | from Redmi Note 5A Prime

Nice app
2019-10-17 11:33:55
Thanks for the review!
2019-10-17 22:44:44
Oh my god, this app is the compilation of the tips, that will help you to motivate yourself in all situations, even when you are lost and feel like you will give up. Frankly speaking, I don't think, that this app will be able to replace the articles and forums on the internet with click bite names, like "MOTIVATE YOURSELF IN DIFFICULT TIMES", because it's easier to google your problem and to read solution, then to download the application, that you will delete, when you will motivate yourself and will seem yourself better. But I hope, that time will come, when this app will be useful and will be downloaded at every phone, independent of the age and goals.
2019-10-27 13:48:48
Thanks for sharing this helpful review
2019-11-07 12:45:12