In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi 5/Plus

[Q&A] My media is not being scanned by apps like messenger, kinemaster, powerdirector

2019-10-04 21:04:07
97 3
lately my phone is acting weird its model is the redmi 5 plus with the latest miui global stable rom but every time there is an new file like an mp3 or picture and video from a app like facebook, reddit, twitter, chrome its not apearring when i try to send pics to messenger or edit a picture or video on editing apps it does not appear but when i open the stock gallery it only appears there even on google photo it is not appearing, but when i take a picture or screenshot on my phone, the picture that i captured on the camera and screenshot only shows on the apps same goes for the mp3 files and videos. i tried deleting all the .nomedia files and restarting it, i also try rescaning it with mediascanner apps and still doesn't appear on apps. please help me i have important files on my phone im not planning to hard reset my phone again.

2019-10-04 21:04:07
Favorites RateRate

Device team

JNeerSin | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

check your applications permissions in settings>app manager!
2019-10-04 23:38:35
Did you solve your issues!?
2019-10-13 13:56:47

Rookie Bunny

Sh!n3 Author | from mobile

TomHenson
Did you solve your issues!?

No
2019-10-13 17:55:33