In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Band 3

[Q&A] Can I recover Mi Fit lost data?

2019-09-28 06:28:42
295 8
Since I connected my new Mi Band 3, Mi Fit started crashing all the time and when clearing the app cache didn't work, I reinstalled it. But to my great dismay when I tried logging in Mi Fit with my Mi account, I had to create a new Mi Fit account because it didn't locate any previous one! I had more than a year of tracking history in my account, how can I get it back?
2019-09-28 06:28:42
Favorites RateRate
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #1

Master Bunny

tZe_vitamin | from Redmi Note 7

if you use synchronization. you can restore it.  every Mi account that synchronized all Mi app,also can be restored from last time synchronization
2019-09-28 09:27:14

Pro Bunny

udoalexis5 Author | from Redmi 5 Plus

tZe_vitamin
if you use synchronization. you can restore it.  every Mi account that synchronized all Mi app,also can be restored from last time synchronization

but I've never stopped using sync.. plus all these changes I made with an active WiFi connection..
2019-09-28 09:52:41
Best regards,

Udo

Pro Bunny

The thing is: I had a previous mi fit account that didn't get recovered after the first time I uninstalled mi fit and now I was forced to create a new one, losing all the data I had and I want to find a way to recover it!
2019-09-28 10:04:10
Best regards,

Udo

Master Bunny

tZe_vitamin | from Redmi Note 7

if you use same account, you should be able to recover it , but also ,did you synchronized app with Mi account?
2019-09-28 15:51:35

Rookie Bunny

1746096393 | from MI 5X

hi.. i have a lil bit different problem with my mi band 4. but i hope u can help me . today i just finished bike routine which in mi band showed 91.97 km. when i tried to sync it with mu fit, the data from mi band didn't appear. what happen? i need to see the track and and all the report. i'm sure mi band recorded it until finish. but not in mi fit. please help me
2019-09-29 08:55:04

Pro Bunny

tZe_vitamin
if you use same account, you should be able to recover it , but also ,did you synchronized app with Mi account?

I must have synced it, otherwise I couldn't have saved 2 years worth of data.. I thought it would recover the account too, but it didn't! I've submitted this question to Xiaomi through the Mi Fit's comments/feedback channel. Any ideas on what to do now?
2019-09-29 10:02:36
Best regards,

Udo

Pro Bunny

hi.. i have a lil bit different problem with my mi band 4. but i hope u can help me . today i just finished bike routine which in mi band showed 91.97 km. when i tried to sync it with mu fit, the data from mi band didn't appear. what happen? i need to see the track and and all the report. i'm sure mi band recorded it until finish. but not in mi fit. please help me

From experience, if an activity is interrupted for some reason and you access the workout tab again, it should prompt you to restore the previous activity without much data loss.. If that isn't the case then maybe there's some deeper issue you're not aware of...
2019-09-29 10:06:05
Best regards,

Udo