In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Band 4

[Q&A] Mi band 4 some requirements

2019-09-22 11:16:28
144 2
If possible give it a option of always on display. And can i change my Chinese edition mi band to global mi band?? Can i change its original firmware? And need more by watch face stored option in band default 3 and only one is not enough.
2019-09-22 11:16:28
Favorites RateRate
Yes, you can flash Global firmware on your Chinese firmware but it is not recommended as you damage your Mi band 4 for ever. and for customizing your Band watch face there is no other option than the provided one.
2019-09-23 01:48:07

Pro Bunny

Sabuj Bose Author | from mobile

Sujayb
Yes, you can flash Global firmware on your Chinese firmware but it is not recommended as you damage your Mi band 4 for ever. and for customizing your Band watch face there is no other option than the provided one.

How to flash the international firmware? Procedure please
2019-09-24 11:53:29