In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Announcement] Feedback here : MIUI 10 Global Stable v10.3.8.0.PEJMIXM for POCO F1 Rolling Out Now!

2019-09-20 19:25:38
24299 113
Dear POCO F1 users,
Great news!!
A new Global Stable v10.3.8.0.PEJMIXM for POCO F1 is being rolled out to limited random users. If you haven't received the update yet, kindly wait for its public release. As always, this is similar to Global Beta Stable, which is released first for user feedback and will be followed by the Global Stable release for the general public. The update will be through OTA only and will be with/without a changelog. For those who have received it, kindly share your feedback about the new update here.

⚠️NOTE :
Sharing the ROM links in the forum is considered as leak and any user doing so may get banned for violation without notice.
Beta Stable Update can be suspended so ignore the update if you want a Stable release. Wait for its public release, which would be followed in a couple of days.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frequenty Asked Questions :

Q : I got the update earlier, but now updater is not showing any update, what to do?
A : When you will get the update you need to download/install it, if you skip it then you will get it after its public release. Kindly be patient.

Q : When will Global Stable be released to public?
A : If everything goes normal with the update, it will be released for public within a few days. Do NOT ask for ETA.

Q : Others have received the update, but not me. Why?
A : As said above, this is rolled out to very limited random users. You may or may not receive the update. Kindly be patient.

Q : Is this region specific / Is this limited to India only?
A : No. It is rolled out to limited users only at the moment.

Q : How is this different from Stable release?
A : Nothing much. This is just a pre-rollout of the Stable release. This is given to random users for getting feedback. If everything goes well, it should be available to general public soon.

Q : Should I update it?
A : That's totally upto you. You can wait for the Global Stable release if can wait. Else, take the update and give the feedback.

Q : Should I unlock my bootloader for taking this update?
A : No. Just update normally like any other update. Make sure your device is charged above 80% before taking the update.

Q : Can someone send me the link?
A : NO. Sharing of Beta Stable ROM links is against forum rules. Do NOT ask for links. Any user posting links will be deleted without any notice and can be banned without warning.

Q : Will a ROM thread be posted?
A : Yes. Once the Global Stable is released to the public, a ROM thread with download links and necessary guides will be posted by the Moderator.

Note : No more threads asking for updates will be entertained and will be deleted at once. Read the FAQs and wait patiently for the update.

If you face any issues with the new update, feel free to report them through here or through the Feedback app.
Your feedback is very much appreciated !!

Best regards,
happybuddhist
POCO F1 Moderator

2019-09-20 19:25:38
Favorites16 RateRate

Pro Bunny

Xaq | from app

Gonna wait awhile I guess before updating. 😅
2019-09-20 19:43:24

Master Bunny

assen.lin | from app

Just updated, so far I can see is the security patch is updated to September and a new Digital Wellbeing menu.
2019-09-20 21:37:38

Advanced Bunny

adurang | from app

Nice battery duration.
2019-09-20 22:29:11
Updated here in 19/09 and At Last works well...
2019-09-20 22:52:14

Feedback Team

wai_yan | from Mi Note 3

Thanks for sharing.
2019-09-20 23:45:47

Semi Pro Bunny

Josué C | from app

everything normal after updating
2019-09-21 00:30:04

Grand Master Bunny

pui07 | from Redmi 5 Plus

thanks for information