In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi 6/6A/Pro

[Q&A] Redmi 6A bricked completely (almost)

2019-09-19 16:04:24
305 7
So, let me start from the very beginning of the story. A while ago I had unlocked bootloader to flash a custom ROM, buuut didn't do that since MIUI after some polishing was doing a great job.
But once upon a time my phone decided to update itself on-air, and, as you could guess, it turned out badly - bootloop.
Last week I've decided to flash a phone via fastboot since bootloader was already unlocked - "no big deal", i thought.

And flashing didn't went well as intended. Instead, now I have a bricked device. It charges, it flashes LED, it vibrates periodically, but the screen is black and shut all time. My PC can't see my phone after pressing "Power" and "Power VolumeDown" buttons, but seems to recognize it in recovery mode (Power VolumeUp). Screen is black through, don't see a damn thing.

So, here is a question: how to bring this device back to life?
2019-09-19 16:04:24
Favorites RateRate

Pro Bunny

leon1330 | from Redmi Note 7

edl mode we can help for a small fee, private messaging only
2019-09-19 16:47:10

Advanced Bunny

GoteSpam Author |

leon1330 replied at 2019-09-19 23:47:10
edl mode we can help for a small fee, private messaging only

Any other ideas?
2019-09-20 12:44:09
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #3

Pro Bunny

leon1330 | from Redmi Note 7

have you try the fastboot edl software???? maybe you can be bless with that one....have you tried???? i can submit the link from youtube.com
2019-09-20 13:42:26

Wizard Bunny

myfedora | from Redmi Note 4

Bring it to service center.
2019-09-22 23:13:36

Advanced Bunny

GoteSpam Author |

Welp, its been a long time.
I've learned that there is no way to flash it as good as new without authorized MI account, which, actually, I don't have. The other way to manually tinker motherboard, detach memory, flash it with little things like UFI, Jtag, z3x and other stuff like that, solder it back - profit. Dunno about dongles option through, but, seems like flashing via micloUSB is an impossible task for simple user. Problem solved by pain, shred, tears and replacing motherboard, which is, actually, quite an option too.
2019-10-19 13:42:15
Hi,

The Redmi 6A is a MTK phone then it can't enter EDL mode to flash, anyway to solve the problem you need to use an Mi authorized account.

Take the phone to a Mi authorized service center, this maybe could result cheaper than all the work that you say.

2019-10-19 14:48:38
<<<-->>> Mi A2 <<<-->>>