Hi MI Fans,
Before we start, remember that installing TRWP will void your handset warranty and for any of your losses you yourself is responsible. Installing TWRP has a lot benefits. Before starting, make a full backup of your data.
1. Installing custom ROMs.
2. Remove preinstalled apps.
3. Blocking Ads in any apps.
4. Install incompatible Apps.
5. Update to the latest Android OS.
6. Change skin for your Android.
7. Boost your Android device’s speed and battery life.
8. Make complete backups of your smartphone.
1. Root can brick your smartphone.
2. Loose the official warranty.
3. Problems with getting official updates.
1. This Guide is only for Redmi 7A so don’t try this on any other device as this can brick your phone.
2. Make sure your Phone has charged at least 80%.
3. Now make a backup of all important files and contacts.
4. Download TWRP Recovery For Redmi 7A
2019-09-18 12:39:11 UploadClick on the file to download the attachment
6. Download SuperSU
2019-09-18 12:40:52 UploadClick on the file to download the attachment
7. Download Magisk
2019-09-18 12:41:37 UploadClick on the file to download the attachment
8. Download Lazyflasher
2019-09-18 12:42:00 UploadClick on the file to download the attachment
9. Download minimal ADB fastboot
2019-09-18 12:43:43 UploadClick on the file to download the attachment
10. Download ADB fastboot full
2019-09-18 12:44:40 UploadClick on the file to download the attachment
11. That’s all!! Now you can Follow the procedure to install Redmi 7A.
Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
Assuming you have installed the ADB and Fastboot on your laptop and PC.
• Now turn on USB debugging. You can do it with these tips. Or, just go to Settings - About Phone MIUI version
• Now press 5 times in a row in the MIUI version.
• Bingo! You are a developer.
• Now go to Settings - Additional Settings - Developer Options - USB Debugging
• On it and also on the install via USB.
• Do it before you turn off your phone for installing the TWRP recovery & re-check. If not done, you will not be successful.
• Now connect your mobile with the authentic data cable for best result.
• Turn off the mobile fully and wait for 20 sec until you get the last vibration.
• Turn on the phone holding the POWER BUTTON and VOLUME DOWN BUTTON at the same time. You will enter into the fastboot mode.
Now in the folder where you have kept the TWRP image, ADB installers (all in the same folder), Shift+Right Click on an empty area. Choose “Open a Command Prompt Here". Then, run the following command:
The command should return a serial number, indicating that it can recognize your phone. If it doesn't, go back and make sure you’ve done everything properly up until this point.
If your device is recognized by fastboot, it’s time to flash TWRP. Run the following command: (rename the downloaded TWRP recovery file to twrp.img)
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
If all goes well, you should see a success message in your Command Prompt window.
After this reboot to the recovery by this:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
In many cases, you will be successful and nothing else will be required after booting into TWRP recovery mode.
However, if anyone encounters that you cannot flash or it says for any passwords while you want to do flash, just install another recovery image keeping that in the phone's memory since you might not get access to your SD card or any memory card or any external cards.
Steps To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root
Forconfirmation, install Root Checker from Google Play Store andconfirm the root privileges in your smartphone.
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .