In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 9T Pro

[Discussion] Mi 9T Pro or Mi9?

2019-09-13 17:14:01
192 2
What phone is better?
2019-09-13 17:14:01
Favorites RateRate

Pro Bunny

Kenny_P | from app

depends what your after. I have the mi 9. the wireless charging is brilliant, but only a 3000mah battery so I do have to charge it at some point during the day. charging on the fast charger takes about 20mins and it would be charged by 40% so takes no time at all. plus I bought the Xiaomi fast charger for the car.
but if you want charge overnight and go then the mi 9t pro will achieve that.
mi 9 has gorilla glass 6 Vs gorilla glass 5 on the mi 9t pro (same scratch resistance but 6 should withstand a few more drops)
besides that the 9t pro is a gorgeous phone. not sure if the 9t uses a Samsung amoled or another manufacturer but side by side you wouldn't notice a difference.
obviously a notch on the mi 9 and I was really against it, while I'm sure it's nicer to have a full screen experience, I don't notice it in daily use and only really catches my eye when watching video like YouTube although even then it doesn't detract from watching anything tbh.
it's a difficult one side the 9t pro is lovely but I like my wireless charging for convenience
2019-09-14 04:24:21

Pro Bunny

tomachas | from app

Maybe selfie camera is better on Mi 9 .
2019-09-15 13:40:28