In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 9T Pro

[Discussion] Mi 9T UK no mobile internet & WiFi drop out

2019-09-04 17:58:44
249 4
Hi all
My UK based Mi 9T WiFi drops out every 5 minutes or so, I look at the WiFi status and says connect but no internet. I tap that and internet is back on.

Also I can't access internet via mobile data. (Yes I have unlimited data via GiffGaff)

I know it's the phone that's the issue as other phones in our house and devices have no issue with WiFi connection or data issues on Giffgaff.

This phone is quite honestly testing my patience and I'm ready to go back to a Google Pixel.

Please help!
2019-09-04 17:58:44
Favorites RateRate

Super moderator

Torlyn | from app

Ok, not sure about the wifi, but on the data, have you made sure the data toggle in the notification shade is on?
2019-09-04 20:43:38

GunplaMad | from app

If you are not sure what a APN is follow this instructions.
You will also need giffgaff APN (Access Point Name) settings to access the mobile network connection. https://www.giffgaffeuropa.com/en/apn
To find the APN setting screen, follow my screen shots to begin and then follow giffgaff instructions.
2019-09-05 00:16:37

Rookie Bunny

GreaseJunkie Author | from app

that's guys, that's sorted the mobile data. Just the WiFi to sort now.
2019-09-05 04:16:30

Rookie Bunny

6233984332 | from app

I have the same problem. my redmi 7s drops out WiFi especially when I am browsing or using social media apps it disconnects in the middle of the video being played... I am on MIUI 10.3.7. I have an iPhone as well that never drops out of wifi. could you please consider this as high priority issue as it is very irritating
2019-09-28 11:40:26