In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

[Q&A] Help! Stuck with my new phone

2019-09-04 06:43:38
259 4
So i basically dont know whether this is the platform that i should use to ask or to get the guidance from all of you, because this is the first time i use this kind of forum.

So here it is, i just bought Redmi K20 Pro on online, i've got it already, so i wanted to transfer all data on my previous phone to K20 Pro, i followed all the steps given until this shows up,

So i cannot use my phone whatsoever if this thing stuck on the phone, asked me to verify permissions with my mi account. So i dont know what i should do and what things that i should verify. Really appreciate the helps if you can give it to me. Thank you.
2019-09-04 06:43:38
Favorites RateRate
connect to WiFi first.
then try to sign up if you do not have a Mi account.
or check if there is any way to skip sign at the beginning.
perhaps, your phone is bound to any mi account earlier
2019-09-04 07:13:01

Rookie Bunny

6241389068 Author | from mobile

Mazharapps_Mi9 BD
connect to WiFi first.
then try to sign up if you do not have a Mi account.
or check if there is any way to skip sign at the beginning.

Already connected to wifi, already have the account, and there is no possibility for me to skip, some dealers told me the phone might be a demo set phone. Ouch. I guess i have to return it
2019-09-04 08:47:24
could be. you should return
2019-09-04 08:48:29
Give us feedback:
What is your MIUI, write down all the letters and numbers you have in your "about Phone" in the settings.
According to the details, I may be able to check if it is a demo phone or Seller MIUI
2019-09-05 10:58:46